Industry Leader Announces Campaign to Make Protection More Accessible to Fast-Growing Hispanic Sector
KIRKLAND, Wash. – Mar. 16 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Today LTC Financial Partners LLC, the nation’s most experienced long term care insurance brokerage, announced a campaign to bring long term care protection to members of America’s second-largest ethnic group, Hispanics. “Our Hispanic citizens, like everyone else, need long term care insurance,” says Cameron Truesdell, CEO, “but if you’re not fluent in English, it’s hard to understand the benefits and options.” So Truesdell’s organization has started to translate its literature into Spanish.
The first item to be available is “Dignidad por la Vida: Hechos que Pueden Proteger sus Bienes y su Calidad de Vida,” a Spanish version of the popular guidebook, “Dignity for Life: Facts That Can Protect Your Assets & Quality of Life.”
*(Photo Caption: LTC Financial CEO Cameron Truesdell.)
Its contents draws upon the combined experience of the organization’s 250-plus state-licensed field underwriters, experts in the intricacies of long term care insurance in all its health, financial, and lifestyle dimensions.
The guidebook covers critical issues such as -
- * Who tends to need long term care and why,
* Alternative ways of paying for care,
* How to choose the right policy from a sound carrier, and
* How to take advantage of the new LTC-related tax breaks.
The Spanish guidebook, along with the English version, may be requested free of charge at www.ltchotline.com/literature.html.
Thanks to immigration and high birth rates, the Hispanic population is growing rapidly. According to U. S. Census Bureau projections, 24.4 percent of Americans will be Hispanic by mid-century, up from 12.6 percent in 2000. Non-Hispanic whites will make up only 50% of the population, down from 69.4 percent in 2000.
“We are gearing up to serve this burgeoning segment,” says Truesdell. “Federal and state government just can’t finance long term care for all our longer-living citizens. We need to help everyone understand they’ve got to provide for their own care.”
Text provided by an agency, EraNova Institute, on behalf of the news source.
- Secret Sex Book Serialized on eNewsChannels
- Fourth of July Reminder for 50-Plus Americans: Think about Long-Term Care Independence
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Asks SimplyHome for Help
- New Hampshire Audi Dealer Inspired by Audi’s Plans to Unseat BMW as Luxury Leader
- Newest MINI Features Fewer Seats, More Thrills