TORONTO, Canada (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Voices.com is joining the mobile revolution with its own app to showcase its roster of over 25,000 voice over talent by making MP3 audio samples available with the touch of a finger.
Voices.com‘s mobile application, or “app” as they are commonly called, is fundamentally changing how audio and video producers search for, audition and hire professional voice over talent.
Users can find a complete listing of audio samples organized by category such as audio books, movie trailers, podcasts, radio, television, video games and voicemail recordings.
Voices.com‘s services are growing and converging, providing the underpinnings for dramatic growth in mobile Internet usage by its key customers and access to its Web application via impressive mobile devices.
Key features of the Voices.com Mobile App include:
* Optimized browsing experience with smooth screen rotation.
* Audio samples available to play with the touch of a finger.
* Click-to-call functionality to connect with a live Voices.com representative.
* Integration with Google Maps to locate Voices.com‘s head office.
* Quick links to mobile versions of Voices.com‘s Facebook and Twitter accounts.
On the heels of Apple’s success with the App Store, other device manufacturers and operating system providers, including BlackBerry and the Android platform championed by Google, will be aggressively marketing their own virtual storefronts where Voices.com will showcase its application.
Voices.com is well positioned to offer value-added services to mobile-enabled customers both in North America and Europe as well as emerging markets where multimedia production is used in mass communications.
Voices.com was established in 2004 and is now the technology and industry leading website that connects businesses with professional voice actors. Radio and television stations, advertising agencies and Fortune 500 companies rely upon the Voices.com marketplace to search for, audition and hire voice actors with the assistance of our innovative SurePay(TM) escrow service and our Web application.
The winner of several awards, including the 1to1 Impact Award for Full-Suite CRM, CRM Elite Award, and the DigiFest New Voices Award, Voices.com has raised its profile significantly this year ranking on the PROFIT Hot 50 recognizing 534 percent growth over the past two years in 2009 and was featured on Backbone Magazine’s and KPMG’s annual Pick 20 Listing as an “innovative company.” Clients include NBC, ESPN, PBS, Nintendo, Comcast, the U.S. Government and thousands more.
* Additional Voices news and RSS Feed:
- Secret Sex Book Serialized on eNewsChannels
- Fourth of July Reminder for 50-Plus Americans: Think about Long-Term Care Independence
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Asks SimplyHome for Help
- New Hampshire Audi Dealer Inspired by Audi’s Plans to Unseat BMW as Luxury Leader
- Newest MINI Features Fewer Seats, More Thrills