SAN JOSE, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Tuberculosis (TB) is still a global and local threat. Hear the latest global, U.S., California, and local trends in TB, and recommendations from the experts. Breathe California is hosting a state-wide Media Call on Tuberculosis on Tuesday, March 23, 10:30 a.m. PDT. March 24th is World TB Day.
* Ernesto Jaramillo, World Health Organization Technical Officer
* James Watt, M.D., M.P.H., California State TB Controller
* Frank Alvarez, M.D., M.P.H., Los Angeles County TB Controller
* Rachel Orduno, former TB Patient and Patient Activist with TB PhotoVoice project (http://tbphotovoice.org/tbpv2/).
To participate: Call in # is 1-877-578-0255, Conference ID #: 61200439.
* RESULTS Educational Fund
* California TB Controllers Association
* Breathe California (www.lungsrus.org).
Threats to continued adequate funding jeopardize the maintenance of the infrastructure needed to keep the numbers low and to drive them even lower in our fight to control and eventually eliminate TB.
- Secret Sex Book Serialized on eNewsChannels
- Fourth of July Reminder for 50-Plus Americans: Think about Long-Term Care Independence
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Asks SimplyHome for Help
- New Hampshire Audi Dealer Inspired by Audi’s Plans to Unseat BMW as Luxury Leader
- Newest MINI Features Fewer Seats, More Thrills