SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — International Document Services, Inc. (IDS), a mortgage document preparation vendor, would like to recognize and congratulate four IDS lenders for appearing on Mortgage Technology Magazine’s 2010 Top 25 Tech-Savvy Lenders list.
According to the publication, this year’s list is primarily composed of mid-tier lenders, as this group “can be more agile … and react quicker to industry changes” and, therefore, is able to do more with technology.
All four IDS customers were recognized for the innovative technology that they provide for their customers. The customers included on the list include:
* Inlanta Mortgage (www.inlanta.com) for having “recognized the confusion that would reign in the early months of the 2010 RESPA reform and … heading those off at the pass with a RESPA-adapted documents technology solution largely sidestepp(ing) issues that could have disrupted the loan process and borrowers’ post-closing life plans;”
* LendersOne Mortgage Cooperative (www.lendersone.com) for “develop(ing) relationships with the industry’s leading providers in order to offer members the most up-to-date service available…put(ting) members in a position to outpace their competition;”
* Mortgage Investors Group (MIG) (www.mortgageinvestorsgroup.com) for its commitment “to providing cutting-edge mortgage technology and consultative services to clients,” including idsDoc for its doc prep needs and Motivity Solutions’ Movation Business Management Platform; and
* Supreme Lending (www.supremelending.com) for “leveraging the most powerful proprietary and third-party technology solutions to better serve its customers and its staff” for the purposes of “attracting and retaining top talent, generating more and better loans, providing the highest level of customer service, and closing loans in the fastest, most compliant way possible.”
Curt Doman, president of IDS, believes the strong showing of IDS customers on the list is reflective not only of the demand among mid-tier lenders for innovative technology solutions, but also for vendor relationships that provide more than just a product for sale.
“To achieve success in the current economy, lenders need more than just a cool piece of technology – they also need a partner that will work with them to address business concerns and regulatory and compliance issues,” he said. “Anyone can create a compliant document package. What IDS provides that differentiates it from competitors is depth of knowledge and a willingness to provide our expertise to customers to help them succeed.”
About IDS Inc.:
IDS is a nationwide provider of mortgage documents and compliance. IDS services include closing documents, reverse documents, initial disclosures and fulfillment. IDS’s solution, idsDoc, is recognized in the industry for its ability to be customized to meet specific lender needs. IDS backs the system with unsurpassed customer service, cutting-edge technology, compliance and document guarantees and a solid compliance team. Lenders looking to move forward when it comes to doc prep can visit the IDS Web site at www.idsdoc.com or call 800.554.1872.
Plain text copy of press release (and media contact)
PDF copy of press release (and media contact)
STORY REFERENCES: Four IDS Lenders Included in Mortgage Technology Top 25 Tech-Savvy List, IDSdoc, International Document Services, Inlanta Mortgage, LendersOne Mortgage Cooperative, Mortgage Investors group, Supreme Lending, mortgage documents, Curt Doman, top 25 lenders, Mortgage technology magazine
- Mortgage Technology Magazine Names IDS to 2013 ‘Top 50 Service Providers’ List
- International Document Services Breaks Its Mortgage Document Preparation Volume Records in 2012
- International Document Services Provides E-Signature Audit Support for IRS 4506-T
- Mortgage Document Preparation Vendor International Document Services Selected for 2012 Lenders’ Choice Mortgage Technology Award
- IDS Named Finalist for Lenders’ Choice Mortgage Technology Award