ATLANTA, Ga. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Christina Liao, vice president, marketing science for CMI, a full-service marketing research company, will present a pathway modeling approach to understanding factors that influence consumers’ decisions to renew insurance products. Liao will explain how companies can use results from pathway modeling to develop strategies to convert single line customers into buyers of multiple products. She will use a case study from a leading insurance company.
Where: 40th annual SIR conference and Exhibit Fair, Wyndham Jacksonville Riverwalk in Jacksonville, FL.
When: Monday, Nov. 15, 2010, 3:30 – 4:15 p.m.
What: “A Pathway Modeling Approach to Understanding the Consumer Decision-making Process in Selecting and Renewing Insurance Products.”
Event registration: www.regonline.com/builder/site/default.aspx?EventID=792742.
- Identify critical factors that influence a customer to purchase a single product vs. multiple products from you.
- Maximize your resources to motivate customers to purchase multiple lines of insurance coverage.
- Understand customer decision processes and the most important elements that influence their purchase decisions.
SIR’s 40th Annual Conference provides insights on today’s insurance industry. SIR members and speakers are the go-to people in organizations in personal P&C, commercial P&C, and life/health lines.
CMI is a full-service marketing research company that helps clients understand target customers in the context of their world – the choices they make and why – to prioritize resources and generate growth. Since 1989, CMI has delivered unique solutions to uncover opportunities, optimize marketing strategies, and improve performance for clients in consumer and B2B markets. CMI’s experienced team of market research consultants leverages a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods and technologies to translate research into insights and insights into actions.
CMI serves primarily Fortune 1000 clients. The company is ranked on the Honomichl Top 50 list of the country’s largest marketing research organizations, as well as the Inside Research top 10 fastest growing marketing research firms in the U.S. For more information about CMI, visit www.cmiresearch.com.
News feed RSS for CMI:
News Source: CMI :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®.
» Plain text copy of press release (and media contact)
» PDF copy of press release (and media contact)
STORY REFERENCES: CMI’s Dr. Christina Liao Will Present Decision Pathway Modeling at the Society for Insurance Research (SIR) Annual Conference, SIR Annual Conference, Society for Insurance Research, Dr Christina Liao, decision pathway modeling, Society for Insurance Research conference, SIR Annual Conference speaker, insurance industry marketing research, insurance purchasing decisions
- CMI’s Paul Gondek and Alisa Hamilton to Co-Present with Deanna Schwarz of Pfizer at 2013 PRMG Annual National Conference
- CMI Further Strengthens Pharmaceutical Practice with Addition of Qualitative Leader
- CMI’s Laura Winn and Steve DiCarlo, Fidelity Investments, to Co-Present at IIR’s The Marketing Research Event 2012
- Paul Gondek Joins CMI’s Healthcare Solutions Practice
- CMI Partners with Toluna for Online Communities