CHICAGO, Ill., Feb. 14 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — KnowledgeAdvisors, a learning measurement software and solutions company that improves the effectiveness and business impact of learning, today announced a set of valuable resources to help learning practitioners measure their informal learning investments.
Our data indicates when informal learning is measured, it receives more investment. KnowledgeAdvisors has conducted extensive research studies on informal learning measurement and has thought leading insights as to how, when and what to measure for informal learning. These educational materials and podcast recordings are now available at: http://www.knowledgeadvisors.com/metrics-that-matter/informal_and_social_learning_measurement/ .
Additionally, KnowledgeAdvisors world-class learning measurement software, Metrics that Matter® reaches beyond formal learning programs and learning management systems to support organizations in measuring learning effectiveness in informal and social learning environments. Metrics that Matter® learning measurement software now has the following features available to learning professionals looking to effectively and efficiently measure informal learning:
• Micro-polls and Pop-up surveys for point of interaction measurement for on-demand resources in performance support systems and virtual knowledge networks.
• Just-in-time polling of learners while participating in informal learning experiences
• Robust reports that enable filtering by informal learning program, delivery method, and content method.
• Thought leading standard surveys for mentoring, performance support, on-demand resource, and community of practice programs with benchmark capabilities.
“If your organization is engaged in informal and social learning, access our resources and pilot our software to drive your measurement strategy in this growing and critical learning modality. In addition, I encourage any practitioner creating informal learning to join us at the KnowledgeAdvisors’ 9th Annual Analytics Symposium held in Dallas, Texas on March 9th-11th, 2011. At this highly anticipated event, you will hear multiple speakers talk further about informal learning measurement,” stated Kent Barnett, CEO of KnowledgeAdvisors.
For organizations that utilize learning and development to drive business outcomes, KnowledgeAdvisors offers learning measurement software that improves the effectiveness and business impact of learning. Unlike the standard reporting and dashboard features included in most learning and talent management software, we combine data from multiple enterprise systems with information collected through evaluations and assessments to paint a complete picture of learning and business performance. KnowledgeAdvisors can even benchmark your learning programs against other organizations. For more about KnowledgeAdvisors, visit: www.knowledgeadvisors.com .
For inquiries related to this news release, contact:
Eric Bush, Director of Marketing
- KnowledgeAdvisors Announces New Research Highlighting Metrics that Matter(R)
- KnowledgeAdvisors Releases Metrics that Matter Autumn 2011: Measurement Takes On New Meaning!
- KnowledgeAdvisors Announces 10th Annual Symposium: Engaging Executives with World-Class Reporting
- KnowledgeAdvisors Performance Solutions Suite Hits Bullseye for Sustainable Impact Measurement of Leadership, On-boarding and Sales Training Programs
- Kevin Oakes Joins KnowledgeAdvisors Board of Directors