KIRKLAND, Wash., March 17 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Today LTC Financial Partners, LLC (LTCFP), which educates Americans on the need to plan for long-term care, announces a strategic alliance with Caregiver Services Inc. (CSI), which provides in-home care so people don’t have to leave their homes to receive care elsewhere. Working together, the two companies will address a big problem for many Floridians: ending up without the means to maintain their preferred lifestyle when care needs arise.
“When people of any age need long-term care,” says Jonas Roeser of LTCFP, “they’d rather receive it in their own homes, so they can be with their loved ones and enjoy their familiar environment.” But in-home care isn’t free, and many Floridians have no choice but to move in with relatives or rely on Medicaid, which usually mandates moving into a nursing home. “My company will provide the education so this doesn’t happen,” says Roeser, “and CSI will provide the actual in-home care services.” Roeser is LTCFP’s Senior Vice President of Marketing & Operations.
Over the next two years, LTCFP plans to establish similar alliances with caregiving organizations across the nation. “We’re now identifying the top supplier of care services, like CSI, in every state,” says Roeser.
LTCFP’s educational services – offered nationally through corporate employers, associations, and other organizations – make clear why families need to provide in advance for long-term care needs, just as they provide in advance for healthcare needs. “Not everyone requires long-term care insurance,” says Roeser, “but everyone needs to plan for long-term care services that most families end up needing sooner or later.”
LTCFP’s educational offering is called the Long Term Care Outreach and Education Program® (LTCOEP®). LTCFP is also one of America’s largest and most experienced long-term care insurance agencies, helping people choose among the many policy options offered by multiple insurance carriers.
“Once Florida residents have planned for their long-term care – through insurance, savings, or an annuity – CSI is an excellent place to get those services,” says Roeser. “That’s the reason we’re teaming with them.”
He points out that CSI:
* Maintains the largest registry of nurses and other care providers in Florida, with an active database of over 6,000 credentialed caregivers.
* Provides millions of hours of service annually to frail, elderly and disabled Floridians (5 million hours in 2010).
* Gives 24/7 service through its always-open call center.
* Takes assignment of benefits on all long-term care policies.
* Is licensed by Florida’s Agency of Care Administration and Agency for Persons with Disabilities.
CSI maintains a toll-free number – 800-540-6772 – for inquiries and referrals throughout Florida. The company also currently offers qualifying individuals a VIP card that gives $150 off on CSI services paid for by long-term care insurance. More information about CSI is available at http://www.csicaregiver.com/ .
More information about LTCFP’s Long Term Care Outreach and Education Program® is available at http://web.ltcfp.com/ltcfp/businessowners.aspx . LTCFP is a co-founder and sponsor of the “3 in 4 Need More” campaign, which seeks to multiply the number of Americans protected by long-term care planning.
- Photo Caption: LTC Financial Senior Vice President of Marketing & Operations Jonas Roeser.
- RSS news feed for LTCFP:
News Source: LTC Financial Partners LLC :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
- Updated Workplace Guide from LTC Financial Partners (LTCFP) Highlights Tax and Employee Benefits of Long-Term Care Insurance
- TAX ALERT: Federal/State Incentives Can Make Long-Term Care Insurance More Attractive
- Leading Long-Term Care Insurance Agency Broadens Scope, Offering Group Plans for Worksites and Expanded Options for Consumers
- Alliance Seeks to Ease Shift to Senior Living and Long-Term Care; LTC Financial Partners and Alternatives for Seniors Join Forces
- A Gift That ‘Gives Back’ to Aging Parents: Long-Term Care Insurance