CHICAGO, Ill., April 19 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — KnowledgeAdvisors, a provider of learning measurement software that improves the effectiveness and business impact of learning, today announced the release of its new white paper, “Talent Development Reporting Principles: Proving Value with Consistent, Clear and Uniform Reports,” available for immediate complimentary download.
After nearly a year of research, dialogue, guidance and consensus, a grass-roots group of the nation’s most influential leaders in learning and development analytics has taken a significant step toward creating a comprehensive, uniform and consistent method for reporting talent development measurements.
In its new paper, “Talent Development Reporting Principles: Proving Value with Consistent, Clear and Uniform Reports,” KnowledgeAdvisors:
* Engagingly explains the background of the project and introduces the industry influencers who participated.
* Makes a clear case for having reporting principles that executives can use to make informed budget and program decisions about talent development and learning.
* Gives an overview of the reporting principles and four key recommendations from the council:
1. Adopt a set of seven guiding principles;
2. Adopt standard definitions and measures;
3. Adopt three reporting statements;
4. Adopt three executive reports.
* Provides insight into the first recommendation and outlines the seven guiding principles.
Following papers will expand on the next three recommendations to be adopted, with explanations and examples.
“It is simply not acceptable to continue to assume – and report – that the value of an organization’s learning and development programs is merely equal to their average cost,” said Kent Barnett, CEO of KnowledgeAdvisors, a leading provider of learning measurement software and catalyst for the collaborative project to develop reporting principles.
“Without common, standardized ways of linking data and presenting it to executives, talent development will find itself left behind in the battle for budget dollars,” Barnett said. “This is on the forefront of talent development today.”
The council that adopted the groundbreaking guidelines includes five of the seven Chief Learning Officers of the Year as recognized by Chief Learning magazine.
To learn more about how leaders in talent and development analytics are working to ensure that consistent, quantifiable and meaningful metrics are presented to executives, download the complimentary KnowledgeAdvisors white paper, “Talent Development Reporting Principles: Proving Value with Consistent, Clear and Uniform Reports.”
For organizations that utilize learning and development to drive business outcomes, KnowledgeAdvisors offers learning measurement software that improves the effectiveness and business impact of learning. Unlike the standard reporting and dashboard features included in most learning and talent management software, we combine data from multiple enterprise systems with information collected through evaluations and assessments to paint a complete picture of learning and business performance. KnowledgeAdvisors can even benchmark your learning programs against other organizations. Headquartered in Chicago and on the web at http://KnowledgeAdvisors.com .
- KnowledgeAdvisors Announces New Research Highlighting Metrics that Matter(R)
- KnowledgeAdvisors Releases Metrics that Matter Autumn 2011: Measurement Takes On New Meaning!
- KnowledgeAdvisors Announces 10th Annual Symposium: Engaging Executives with World-Class Reporting
- KnowledgeAdvisors Performance Solutions Suite Hits Bullseye for Sustainable Impact Measurement of Leadership, On-boarding and Sales Training Programs
- Kevin Oakes Joins KnowledgeAdvisors Board of Directors