PORTLAND, Maine, May 10, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — At a recent conference Todd Grove of Portland, Maine, was singled out as the nation’s “top producer” in 2010 by LTC Financial Partners LLC (LTCFP). Grove won the same honor in several previous years, distinguishing himself among colleagues nationwide.
In addition, Grove has been ranked nationally as one of the top ten long-term care insurance specialists, for the last 18 years in a row, by the American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance.
Grove partners with employee benefit brokers to educate Maine’s workforce on the risks associated with long-term care and ways to protect against them. He was recently promoted to National Director of Worksite Solutions for LTCFP.
The LTCFP award is especially noteworthy since the company’s 500-plus agents are regarded as the nation’s leading specialists in long-term care planning. “My colleagues and I specialize exclusively in long term care insurance,” he says. “We’re veterans with years of experience.”
What does it mean to be the top producer? “One way to look at it,” says Grove, “is that I placed the greatest number of policies. Another way to look at it, which I prefer, is that I have helped thousands of families protect their independence and life savings from the devastating effects of long term care costs.”
About Todd Grove:
He is a Founding Partner of LTCFP, one of the nation’s largest and most experienced long-term care insurance agencies. Licensed in 11 states, he has been involved exclusively with long-term care insurance for more than 20 years. Grove represents major insurance carriers that demonstrate an ongoing commitment to the industry, strong financial stability, and commitment to paying claims.
Grove has been quoted in major publications including the New York Times, Portland Press Herald, Senior Market Advisor, and National Underwriter. He is co-author (with Denise Gott, Gene Cutler, and Gary Melnikoff) of “3 in 4 Need More: Long Term Care Planning Today” (ISBN: 978-1449961664) available on Amazon.com.
Financial advisors, attorneys and accountants rely on Grove to seek out appropriate plans and carriers for specific needs of their clients.
He frequently speaks on the subject of long term care financing to groups and organizations across the country; and he is a member of the following associations:
* Maine Employee Benefits Council, Past President
* National Association of Financial Advisors
* Maine Estate Planning Council
* President Emeritus, Board of Directors, Maine Alzheimer’s Association.
Grove lives in Cumberland with his wife, Mary, and their two sons. He may be reached at 207-772-5793, 800-314-9080, or www.toddgrove.com .
News Source: LTC Financial Partners LLC :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
- Updated Workplace Guide from LTC Financial Partners (LTCFP) Highlights Tax and Employee Benefits of Long-Term Care Insurance
- TAX ALERT: Federal/State Incentives Can Make Long-Term Care Insurance More Attractive
- Leading Long-Term Care Insurance Agency Broadens Scope, Offering Group Plans for Worksites and Expanded Options for Consumers
- Alliance Seeks to Ease Shift to Senior Living and Long-Term Care; LTC Financial Partners and Alternatives for Seniors Join Forces
- A Gift That ‘Gives Back’ to Aging Parents: Long-Term Care Insurance