ATLANTA, Ga., May 20, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Pathbuilders Inc. kicked off its 2011 Achieva program on May 20 at Cobb Galleria with high-potential women from 36 companies. Nine of the companies are new to the Pathbuilders client roster: 22squared, Inc., Abel Solutions, Inc., Graphic Packaging International, Hire Dynamics, Jones Lang LaSalle, Kaiser Permanente, Oldcastle, Inc., Our House, and Teradata. Achieva is one of four external development programs offered by Pathbuilders for high-potential women at critical stages in their careers.
Pathbuilders personally interviews each mentee and mentor in preparation for the start of each class so they are able to gain insights into the most pressing issues in business today. The mentees of the 2011 class are particularly focused on thinking and acting strategically, as well motivating and managing people on their teams. There is also an increased interest this year in global and international issues.
“As we all recalibrate to a post-recession mindset, forward looking organizations are investing in their high-potential leaders,” said Helene Lollis, president of Pathbuilders. “The growth and development of these mid-level women is critical to the ultimate success of their organizations. We look forward to helping them grow, acquire new skills and expand their horizons.”
Achieva is the third in a series of four progressive professional development programs designed by Pathbuilders to position women for additional responsibilities and career success. The program includes one-on-one external mentoring with a senior executive, along with educational sessions and peer networking to help each woman become an influential leader within her organization.
The Pathbuilders series of progressive professional development programs includes:
* Insignia(SM): comprised of entry-level women, up to two years into their careers;
* Percepta®: comprised of junior-executive women learning to manage people and projects;
* Achieva®: comprised of mid-level, high-potential women, recognized as having senior-executive potential in their organizations;
* Inspiria®: comprised of senior-level women leading and setting the vision for their organizations.
Participants in the 2011 Achieva program are from the following companies:
Abel Solutions, Inc.
Arnall Golden Gregory LLP
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Genuine Parts Company
Georgia Institute of Technology
Georgia Power, a Southern Company
Graphic Packaging International
Imerys NA Performance Minerals
Jones Lang LaSalle
Kimberly Clark Corporation
OFS Fitel, LLC
Radiant Systems, Inc.
Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.
The Coca-Cola Company
The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
About Pathbuilders Inc.:
Pathbuilders partners with Fortune-ranked organizations to develop high-performing individuals through mentoring, executive development programs and consulting. Through highly-customized talent management offerings, Pathbuilders accelerates the career growth of individuals and directly contributes to bottom line success of client organizations. Pathbuilders was founded in 1995 with a unique focus on developing the potential of high-performing women and creating gender-diverse organizations. Today, Pathbuilders leverages the corporate experience of its leadership team to develop impactful developmental experiences for high-potential men and women in forward thinking organizations. Pathbuilders has worked with more than 3,000 professionals from more than 300 client organizations, including Fortune 500 companies, college and universities, and government agencies.
- PATHBUILDERS President Helene Lollis Named to Board of Leadership Atlanta and Vice Chair for Junior Achievement of Georgia Board of Directors
- Pathbuilders Participates in ‘Women in the Economy Executive Task Force,’ Hosted by The Wall Street Journal
- Pathbuilders ‘Women of Influence’ Panelists Discuss Opportunities, Challenges for Women in Leading Organizations
- Pathbuilders President Helene Lollis Selected as Subject Matter Expert for The Wall Street Journal’s Women In The Economy Conference
- Pathbuilders Welcomes Major General Maria Britt, Commanding General of the Georgia Army National Guard to ‘Women of Influence’ Panel