SALT LAKE CITY, Utah, Aug. 5, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — International Document Services (IDS), a mortgage document preparation vendor, has made its first appearance on the 2011 Top Service Providers list issued by Source Media’s Mortgage Technology magazine.
According to the magazine’s July issue, the Mortgage Technology Top Service Providers list recognizes “the technology and services vendors that excel in four categories – continued advancement of technology and services, a viable revenue model and value proposition to customers, exceptional customer service and a unique impact on the mortgage industry.”
This annual list puts a particular emphasis on the providers’ accomplishments over the past year. As evidence of IDS’s suitability for this year’s list, the editorial staff of Mortgage Technology cited:
* IDS’s status as an approved e-doc delivery provider for Wells Fargo;
* The recent upgrades to idsDoc’s e-signature capabilities, including features for borrowers to track and monitor their loan’s status in the underwriting and origination process; and
* IDS’s triple-digit growth every year for the past five years and the 135% increase in the company’s doc prep volume from 2007 to 2010.
“This is a significant achievement for IDS, and we want to thank the editorial staff of Mortgage Technology for the discerning effort they put into assembling this list each year,” said IDS Executive Vice President Mark Mackey. “Our staff works hard to provide exceptional customer service, keep our technology current, and stay current on industry regulations. Being included on this year’s Top Service Provider list is a huge validation of that effort, and we could not be more thrilled to be a part of this recognition with so many of our partners and industry competitors.”
About IDS Inc.:
IDS is a nationwide provider of mortgage documents and compliance. IDS services include closing documents, reverse documents, initial disclosures and fulfillment. IDS’s solution, idsDoc, is recognized in the industry for its ability to be customized to meet specific lender needs. IDS backs the system with unsurpassed customer service, cutting-edge technology, compliance and document guarantees and a solid compliance team. Lenders looking to move forward when it comes to doc prep can visit the IDS website at www.idsdoc.com or call 800.554.1872.
News Source: International Document Services, Inc. :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
- Mortgage Technology Magazine Names IDS to 2013 ‘Top 50 Service Providers’ List
- International Document Services Breaks Its Mortgage Document Preparation Volume Records in 2012
- International Document Services Provides E-Signature Audit Support for IRS 4506-T
- Mortgage Document Preparation Vendor International Document Services Selected for 2012 Lenders’ Choice Mortgage Technology Award
- IDS Named Finalist for Lenders’ Choice Mortgage Technology Award