KIRKLAND, Wash., Aug. 15, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — LTC Financial Partners LLC (LTCFP), one of the nation’s most experienced long-term care insurance agencies, is looking for high-performing sales managers to build teams and drive business in key geographic areas. “According to surveys, about three in four Americans over 65 are concerned about needing long-term care services at some point,” says Denise Gott, LTCFP’s Chairman and National Sales Manager.
“Multiply that by more than 70 million Baby Boomers, now approaching retirement. The number is huge!”
LTCFP already has more than 500 agents, but, due to explosive growth, needs more to handle growing demand. “Our first step is to add sales managers in prime areas – experienced, top-notch producers who can build powerful sales teams equal to the need,” says Gott. “We are positioning for a greatly expanded future.”
For four years in a row, Inc. Magazine has chosen LTCFP as one of the 5,000 fastest-growing companies in the nation. Kiplinger’s Magazine and the Wall Street Journal have listed LTCFP as a premier place to find long-term care specialists.
Sales managers are currently needed in:
* Las Vegas, Nevada,
* Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota
* New York City metropolitan area,
* Northern California, especially San Francisco, and
“We’re looking for ambitious, aggressive people who have proved they can produce,” says Gott. “They don’t need to come from an insurance career. Their experience could be in goods, services, or anything. Career changers are welcome! Just so they’re seasoned and serious.”
LTCFP offers its sales managers:
* Uncapped earnings potential based on results,
* The prospect of equity with annual dividends,
* Performance bonuses,
* Endorsed leads for their teams,
* World-class training, marketing, and public relations.
Information is available at http://www.ltcinsurancecareer.com .
LTCFP is a co-founder and sponsor of the “3 in 4 Need More” campaign, run by the 3in4 Association.
- Photo Caption: LTC Financial Chairman of the Board and National Sales Director, Denise Gott.
News Source: LTC Financial Partners, LLC :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
- Updated Workplace Guide from LTC Financial Partners (LTCFP) Highlights Tax and Employee Benefits of Long-Term Care Insurance
- TAX ALERT: Federal/State Incentives Can Make Long-Term Care Insurance More Attractive
- Leading Long-Term Care Insurance Agency Broadens Scope, Offering Group Plans for Worksites and Expanded Options for Consumers
- Alliance Seeks to Ease Shift to Senior Living and Long-Term Care; LTC Financial Partners and Alternatives for Seniors Join Forces
- A Gift That ‘Gives Back’ to Aging Parents: Long-Term Care Insurance