ATLANTA. Ga., Aug. 25, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Laura Winn, qualitative research manager and ethnographer for CMI, a full-service marketing research company, will discuss how bank marketers can gain a much deeper understanding of their customers through the use of traditional and online ethnographic methods.
Winn will explain how financial services companies can discover a comprehensive view of individuals’ lifestyles, behaviors and attitudes through a well-designed ethnographic research program. She will share case studies from financial institutions and other industries to demonstrate the valuable benefits of ethnography.
Where: ABA Marketing Conference, Marriott Baltimore Waterfront in Baltimore, MD.
When: Monday, September 19, 2011
10:15 – 11:45 a.m.
Speaker “Meet and Greet” Spotlight from 12:30 – 1:00 p.m.
What: “See Your Customers Through an Ethnographic ‘Lens on Life’.”
* Deepen your understanding of how and when you can accomplish strategic marketing research initiatives with ethnography.
* Based on specific business issues in financial services, learn tips for customizing the ethnographic approach.
* Witness how financial institutions bring their customer segments to life, develop and test new products, and improve marketing strategies and sales communication as a result of ethnographic insights.
ABA’s Marketing Conference provides insights on marketing in the financial industry. ABA represents banks of all sizes and charters, and is the voice for the nation’s $13 trillion banking industry and its 2 million employees.
CMI is a full-service marketing research company that combines comprehensive market research expertise with marketing insight to provide clients with a deep understanding of their customers by identifying the choices they make and why. Since 1989, CMI has delivered unique solutions to uncover opportunities, optimize marketing strategies, and improve performance for clients in consumer and B2B markets. CMI’s experienced team of market research consultants leverages a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods and technologies to translate research into insights and insights into actions. CMI serves primarily Fortune 1000 clients. The company is ranked on the Inside Research top 10 fastest growing marketing research firms in the U.S.
For more information about CMI, visit http://www.cmiresearch.com .
- CMI’s Paul Gondek and Alisa Hamilton to Co-Present with Deanna Schwarz of Pfizer at 2013 PRMG Annual National Conference
- CMI Further Strengthens Pharmaceutical Practice with Addition of Qualitative Leader
- CMI’s Laura Winn and Steve DiCarlo, Fidelity Investments, to Co-Present at IIR’s The Marketing Research Event 2012
- Paul Gondek Joins CMI’s Healthcare Solutions Practice
- CMI Partners with Toluna for Online Communities