It details how to reduce, reuse, recycle and respond and can be read in full here: www.ballantine.com/2011/10/10/green-direct-mail/.
“Green direct mail continues to be an important topic,” says Ryan Cote, director of marketing for the Ballantine Corporation. “We hope that this white paper will provide businesses with useful and practical tips to help make its direct mail greener.”
Additionally, green direct mail not only demonstrates a business’s commitment to the environment, it can also help to save money in certain cases.
“The Four R’s of Green Direct Mail” provides specific tactics that can be easily employed. For example, reducing materials used is one of the easiest ways to get started and includes actions such as linking to online content; using press-efficient formats; fine-tuning targeted mailing lists; and more.
And, while many marketing departments have some type of recycling program in place there are ways that businesses can also encourage their customers to recycle and make the process even that more effective.
Another “R” – reusing – may prove to be the most difficult to implement, but it may also have the greatest number of options to choose from.
Finally, a business should “respond.”
“There’s nothing wrong with a company tooting its own horn,” says Cote. “If it is making efforts to become ‘greener,’ there are several ways that it can communicate this to its customer base. Everyone will benefit.”
Family-owned since 1966, The Ballantine Corporation is a New Jersey-based company offering direct marketing services to companies nationwide.
For more information, visit: www.ballantine.com.
- 300dpi photo download for media: http://Send2PressNewswire.com/image/11-1012-ballantine_300dpi.jpg .
- Photo Caption: Ballantine’s, “The Four R’s of Green Direct Mail.”
News Source: The Ballantine Corporation :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
- Intelligent Mail Barcode White Paper Released by Ballantine Corporation
- Ballantine Announces New Integrated Direct Marketing Service to Boost ROI
- Ballantine Releases Report on Direct Marketing Trends for 2011
- Ballantine Expands Services to Include Tech-Savvy Imprinted Promotional Products
- Ballantine to Exhibit at Upcoming DM Days, PIMA Meeting and Bridge Conference