KIRKLAND, Wash., Oct. 19, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Each November, during Long-Term Care Awareness month, Americans are reminded to think about their future care needs. For those who want to get serious about it, a seminar is available to answer all questions. It’s provided free to local groups by LTC Financial Partners, LLC (LTCFP), one of the nation’s largest long-term care insurance agencies representing multiple carriers.
Entitled “LTC Financial Partners – 3 in 4 Need More Seminar Series,” the presentations are a way for LTCFP to support the national “3 in 4 Need More” educational campaign operated by the 3in4 Association. The seminars have already begun with more than 100 organizations educated. These include service groups such as Rotary and Kiwanis, religious groups, companies large and small, and community groups of all types. “We’re prepared to run hundreds more,” says Denise Gott, LTCFP’s chairman of the board, “and we’ll be glad to put one on for any group in any part of the country.”
Why the big deal about LTC Awareness? And why is a special seminar necessary? “According to government and industry estimates,” says Gott, “about 3 in 4 working-age Americans worry about needing help with the tasks of daily living after age 65. And plans for care should be made in one’s 30′s, 40′s or 50′s.”
Why so early? “Because you could get hit by a double whammy, first needing to provide care for a parent or other family member, and then needing to provide for your own care.” Without adequate planning, one’s life savings and retirement plans can easily be wiped out.
Lasting 20 minutes, the “LTC Financial Partners – 3 in 4 Need More” seminar takes an upbeat approach on a serious topic and addresses questions such as –
* What are the chances that someone in my family, or I myself, will need long-term care?
* How much do LTC services cost — in a nursing home, assisted-care facility, or my own home?
* What are the payment options, such as private long-term care insurance, public assistance, or self-financing through savings?
One of the free seminars may be requested at www.LTCspeakers.com or by calling (855) LTC-YEAR.
LTCFP is a co-founder and sponsor of the “3 in 4 Need More” campaign, which seeks to alert Americans to the long-term healthcare crisis, and to multiply the number protected by long-term care planning. Episodes from the national 3in4 Tour may be viewed at www.youtube.com/3in4needmore . LTCFP’s web address is www.ltcfp.com.
*(Photo Caption: LTC Financial Partners National Sales Manager and Chairman of the Board Denise Gott.)
News Source: LTC Financial Partners, LLC :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
- With Dementia Cases and Care Costs Set to Double by 2040, LTC Financial Partners Offers Long-Term Care ‘Solution Set’ for Affected Families
- Surviving a Critical Illness, Then Surviving the Cost; New Guide Offered by LTC Financial Partners, LLC (LTCFP) Tells How
- Updated Workplace Guide from LTC Financial Partners (LTCFP) Highlights Tax and Employee Benefits of Long-Term Care Insurance
- TAX ALERT: Federal/State Incentives Can Make Long-Term Care Insurance More Attractive
- Leading Long-Term Care Insurance Agency Broadens Scope, Offering Group Plans for Worksites and Expanded Options for Consumers