CHICAGO, Ill., Feb. 1, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — KnowledgeAdvisors today announced that Bersin & Associates, the leading research and advisory services firm, released a brand new research bulletin that reviews KnowledgeAdvisors world-class integrated learning measurement solution, Metrics that Matter®.
“Our research shows that midsize and large organizations want to better understand, manage, improve and benchmark their training investments,” stated Josh Bersin, Chief Executive Officer and President, Bersin & Associates.
“To help them achieve this, we created the Impact Measurement Framework, which offers a roadmap and set of methodologies for implementing a practical, business-based measurement program for corporate learning. Metrics that Matter® offers organizations technology support for implementing this framework, and for ongoing measurement and analysis.”
The Bersin & Associates research bulletin highlights KnowledgeAdvisors’ vital role in the measurement of training and talent development programs by:
* Summarizing critical factors of Metrics that Matter® such as standardized smart sheets, benchmarking, and integrations with learning management systems.
* Providing commentary on KnowledgeAdvisors innovative performance solutions which provide high value, low burden measurement programs for leadership development, sales effectiveness, on boarding and other strategic, visible and costly programs.
* Prescribing the use of Metrics that Matter® as a single measurement platform for talent development and as a powerful compliment to a learning management system for evaluation.
* Emphasizing KnowledgeAdvisors thought leadership in the newly formed Talent Development Reporting Principles (TDRP), a reporting standard for learning and talent development. TDRP emphasizes efficiency, effectiveness and outcome measures which through Metrics that Matter® produce automated statements and reports.
Organizations interested in further details about this research can access the complimentary research bulletin found at: http://www.knowledgeadvisors.com/media-research/white-papers/bersin-associates-research-bulletin-knowledgeadvisors-and-metrics-that-matter-a-leading-platform-for-learning-and-talent-measurement/ .
To further supplement this research bulletin, a joint Bersin & Associates and KnowledgeAdvisors webinar is being hosted on February 8th, 12 p.m.-1 p.m. EST. Josh Bersin, CEO of Bersin & Associates, and Kent Barnett, CEO of KnowledgeAdvisors will discuss new and game-changing trends for 2012 in the area of learning measurement.
If you want to know where to focus your investments and energies in the coming year, register today at http://marketing.bersin.com/02_08_12_Webinar.html .
“It’s time to elevate our need for measurement, its current challenges and our integrated solution for learning measurement and talent management, Metrics that Matter® to a whole new level! We are grateful to have the leading research and advisory services firm’s support in our messaging and driving initiatives,” said Kent Barnett, Chief Executive Officer, KnowledgeAdvisors.
For organizations that utilize learning and development to drive business outcomes, KnowledgeAdvisors offers learning measurement software that improves the effectiveness and business impact of learning. Unlike the standard reporting and dashboard features included in most learning and talent management software, we combine data from multiple enterprise systems with information collected through evaluations and assessments to paint a complete picture of learning and business performance. KnowledgeAdvisors can even benchmark your learning programs against other organizations. For more about KnowledgeAdvisors, visit: www.knowledgeadvisors.com .
- KnowledgeAdvisors Releases Metrics that Matter Autumn 2011: Measurement Takes On New Meaning!
- KnowledgeAdvisors Announces 10th Annual Symposium: Engaging Executives with World-Class Reporting
- KnowledgeAdvisors Performance Solutions Suite Hits Bullseye for Sustainable Impact Measurement of Leadership, On-boarding and Sales Training Programs
- Kevin Oakes Joins KnowledgeAdvisors Board of Directors
- KnowledgeAdvisors to Sponsor CLO Fall 2011 Symposium