NEW YORK, N.Y., Feb. 16, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — If acquired in the near future analysts predict Masterseek.com (The Company) will achieve 18-20 USD per share, and some financial experts estimate up to 35 USD per share if Masterseek should choose an IPO, reports The Company.
Masterseek.com is the largest B2B search engine in the world with over 100 million businesses listed. It is also the fastest growing B2B search engine out-performing the nearest competition by tens of millions. Masterseek offers advanced search functionality for businesses based on geographic location or on specified search criteria without the “clutter” often present in consumer-based search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo.
Staggering estimates of IPO gains for the coming financial quarters comes on the heels of plans to incorporate a professional profile section, says The Company. It has been confirmed that Masterseek has over 150 million profiles in its database prior to release. This is more than LinkedIn.
Masterseek President Rasmus Refer did not comment on the professional profile section but did hint at a number of projects to come: “We are working on many new activities with the objective to become the largest global provider of business information, but cannot tell you more about our plans right now.”
About the Masterseek.com professional profile section:
* Masterseek has 40 million more personal professional profiles than LinkedIn prior to release. This includes more professionals from around the world.
* Masterseek is likely to use their B2B search engine for more convenient, faster and more accurate search results.
* It will remain free for those who want to post a profile.
* Masterseek plans to continue to use its leverage as the largest B2B search engine to advance their professional profile section.
Masterseek’s large database and pace of growth coupled with information on the forthcoming professional profile section has fueled analysts’ expectation of significant share increases.
About Masterseek Corporation:
Masterseek.com is the world’s largest B2B search engine as well as the fastest growing search engine. It has the largest database of both businesses from around the world and the largest database of profession profiles. It offers geo-specific search results or specified search results based on user preference. You can find out more at http://www.masterseek.com .
For information on analyst data, search engine size/growth statistics and related factual background data, contact Mr. Refer through the website.
News Source: Masterseek Corporation :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
- Business Search Engine Masterseek Testing Massive New Upgrade
- Patented Plug-in Release Expected to Rocket Share Values
- Analysis Reveals the Next ‘Google’ of B2B Search Engines – Masterseek.com Surpasses Largest B2B Search Engines by Drastic Margins
- B2B Search Engine Steps into Billion Dollar Market for Data Sales
- Masterseek Reaches 100 Million Milestone – World’s Fastest-Growing B2B Search Engine Platform