ATLANTA, Ga., March 20, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Jean Fasching, vice president for CMI, a full-service marketing research company, will present “Marketing Through Intermediaries: Simulated Conversations Put You In the Room” during NewMR’s “Putting the ‘Qual’ in Qualitative Research” Virtual Event on March 28.
The NewMR Qualitative Research Virtual Event is an international webinar series exploring leading edge qualitative research techniques. The event will bring together practitioners and academic researchers who are pushing the boundaries in the qualitative research arena. Fasching is one of three speakers to be featured in the New York virtual session from 2:00 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. March 28, 2012.
In industries that rely heavily on intermediaries to convey finely tuned product messages (e.g. insurance, financial services, and pharmaceuticals), the distance between the brand team and the actual consumer can seem like a million miles. How do you really know whether and how your intermediaries are communicating your most important messages, benefits, and features?
When the research goal is to understand the complexities, challenges and opportunities that occur during important interactions between intermediaries and consumers, a simulated conversation is an incredibly effective substitute for reality.
“A carefully researched and strategically designed simulated conversation can reveal startlingly real representations of actual conversations,” said Fasching. “These insights empower and educate marketing and sales teams to better target and communicate directly with intermediaries and, ultimately, consumers.”
Fasching will share tips for designing simulated conversations that become the foundation for:
* Insightful talking points that facilitate effective conversations and overcome challenges for intermediaries
* Valuable educational tools that inform consumers before, during and after intermediary conversations
* Detailed recommendations that target particular segments of intermediaries and consumers more effectively
To learn more about the event, please visit: http://www.cmiresearch.com/w/upcoming-and-recent-events/ .
To register, please visit: http://newmr.org/events/qualitative-event-2012 .
CMI is a full-service marketing research company that combines comprehensive market research expertise with marketing insight to provide clients with a deep understanding of their customers by identifying the choices they make and why. Since 1989, CMI has delivered unique solutions to uncover opportunities, optimize marketing strategies, and improve performance for clients in consumer and B2B markets. CMI’s experienced team of market research consultants leverages a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods and technologies to translate research into insights and insights into actions. CMI serves primarily Fortune 1000 clients. For more information about CMI, visit www.cmiresearch.com .
- CMI’s Paul Gondek and Alisa Hamilton to Co-Present with Deanna Schwarz of Pfizer at 2013 PRMG Annual National Conference
- CMI Further Strengthens Pharmaceutical Practice with Addition of Qualitative Leader
- CMI’s Laura Winn and Steve DiCarlo, Fidelity Investments, to Co-Present at IIR’s The Marketing Research Event 2012
- Paul Gondek Joins CMI’s Healthcare Solutions Practice
- CMI Partners with Toluna for Online Communities