SAN DIEGO, Calif., April 25, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — MCT Trading, Inc. (MCT), a recognized leader in mortgage pipeline hedging and risk management services, announced that its COO, Phil Rasori, will speak on a panel at the Mortgage Insight Conference on April 26 in Sacramento, California. The session will analyze the future of the mortgage business and address the challenges and opportunities facing loan originators.
The panel, which is geared toward loan originators, will feature a lineup of industry experts that features David Battany, director at PennyMac; Sue Woodard, president of the Mortgage Market Guide; Phil Rasori, chief operating officer at Mortgage Capital Trading; and Rob Chrisman, capital markets consultant. The event will be moderated by Jeff Tarbell, vice president of Comstock Mortgage and host of the Talkin’ Money show on CBS radio.
Key topics to be discussed include:
* A cloud view of the industry from Rob Chrisman;
* The impact of HARP 2.0;
* Identifying a myriad of new changes with the FHA;
* Effective marketing and database management for 2012;
* How to best compete with the big box banks;
* The future of Fannie Mae;
* Defining loan hedging;
* Why only certain rates get offered (rate shelf).
Date: Thursday, April 26, 2012.
Time: 12 p.m. – 4 p.m. Pacific Time.
Location: Arden Hills Resort Club & Spa, Sacramento, Calif.
About MCT Trading:
MCT Trading, Inc. is a risk management and advisory services company providing independent analysis, training, hedging strategy and loan sale execution support to clients engaged in the secondary mortgage market. Founded in San Diego, Calif. in May 2001, the company has expanded to include field sales and support offices in Philadelphia, Pa.; Dallas, Texas; Charlotte, N.C.; and San Francisco, Calif. MCT is recognized as a leading provider of mortgage pipeline hedging service and currently supports more than 70 clients on the HALO (Hedging And Loan sales Optimization) Program. For more information, please visit www.mct-trading.com or call (619) 543-5111.
Profundity Communications, Inc.
- MCT Trading’s Phil Rasori Designated to ‘Top 40 Most Influential Mortgage Professionals Under 40 List’ for Third Year in a Row
- Mortgage Capital Trading Adds Kevin Miller as Trading Analyst
- Mortgage Capital Trading Taps Anthony Ianni as Vice President of Lender Services
- MCT’s COO and Head Trader to Speak on Secondary Marketing Panel at Independent Mortgage Bankers Conference
- MCT Trading Launches HALO-Link(TM) Pipeline Data Interface for LOS Platforms