DENVER, Colo., June 27, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Mortgage fulfillment outsource services expert Titan Lenders Corp. (Titan) has been named a “2012 Top 50 Service Provider” for the second consecutive year by SourceMedia’s Mortgage Technology magazine.
According to the magazine’s June issue, the Top 50 Service Providers list recognizes “the technology and service vendors that excel in four categories — continued advancement of technology and services, viable revenue model and value proposition to customers, exceptional customer service and unique impact on the mortgage industry.”
Particular emphasis was placed on Titan’s accomplishments over the period between May 2011 and April 2012. Specifically, Titan was recognized for its addition of several new offerings, including:
* MERS® Quality Assurance procedures data reconciliation and auditing services for MERSCORP® servicer and sub-servicer members;
* Processing, underwriting and escrow services for originators; and
* The expansion of its Whole Loan Purchase Review program to include mortgage investors.
“While the mortgage industry isn’t totally out of the woods yet, we’ve seen tremendous strides made to improve technology over the past year or so, and much of the change that has happened was driven by companies like Titan that have consistently championed standardization and transparency, ” said Titan president Mary Kladde. “The competition for the Top 50 Service Providers gets stiffer every year, and we couldn’t be more thrilled to have been recognized by Mortgage Technology magazine for our efforts.”
About Titan Lenders Corp.:
Titan Lenders Corp. (www.TitanLendersCorp.com) is one of a specialized few providers of mortgage back office fulfillment services, a not-well-understood facet of mortgage lending that includes closing, funding and post closing services. Community banks, credit unions, mortgage bankers and brokers, and warehouse line lenders use outsource providers strategically to minimize compliance risks in a time-sensitive error-averse environment. Fluctuations in mortgage lending volume also lead some mortgage lenders to outsource their entire back office operation and secure predictable “per transaction” pricing rather than maintaining an inflexible static in house staff.
Titan Lenders Corp.’s patented, proprietary web-based software Cerberyx (CBX) supports a full suite of fulfillment services, including: funding, compliance, closing, post-closing, purchase review for correspondents and warehouse lenders, trailing documents, MERS management, FHA insuring, and document management (imaging). CBX’s flexible rules-based architecture allows Titan clients to define field level decision trees, priorities, checklists and process management specific to an investor product variance or a cross-investor climate.
News Source: Titan Lenders Corp :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at the Send2Press for Journalists Portal: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
- Titan Lenders Corp. Expands Executive Team, Adds Matt Steck as Chief Information Officer
- Titan Lenders Corp. Adds Platinum Data RealView Automated Appraisal Underwriting Solution
- Titan Risk Management Services Adds Mortgage Lending Service Provider Governance Program
- Titan Capital Solutions Expands Correspondent Lending Sales Team with Addition of Joel Veenstra as National Sales Director
- Titan Lenders Corp. MERS Compliance Solution Selected for 2012 Mortgage Technology Fix-It Award