GRAND JUNCTION, Colo., July 2, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The traditional college experience isn’t for everyone. For those currently employed full-time or living in a remote area, online learning has provided the option of attending college at the time most convenient to them. By connecting those students with a selection of colleges that provide online learning opportunities, PETAP can help those students find the best education at affordable prices.
PETAP has announced a full listing of online accredited business schools, easily searchable from any internet-connected device. Among the offerings from http://www.petap.org are directories featuring the following educational choices:
* Bilingual Business Online: Being able to speak a second language is becoming increasingly more important as the business world becomes more diverse. Online schools prepare students for careers in another country or, at the very least, show an applicant’s readiness for a job that requires frequent international travel. Both associates and bachelor’s bilingual business degrees are offered through the online learning schools listed at PETAP.org.
* Business Technology Online: PETAP provides information on bachelor’s and associates degree programs in information systems management and other business technology-related areas. By obtaining a degree from an accredited business school with a technology emphasis, students show an ability that is in keeping with the modern work world.
* MBA Degrees Online: A masters in business administration degree opens up doors in the corporate environment. PETAP can help workers achieve an MBA during evenings and weekends with minimal disruption. Because MBAs have such a wide range of specialization, PETAP helps students find online MBA opportunities in a wide range of areas, including finance, accounting, and business management.
* Entrepreneurship Degrees Online: The popularity of shows like Shark Tank and websites like Kickstarter has re-ignited an interest in creating a business and making it a success. PETAP can help connect students with degrees that will give future entrepreneurs the skills it takes to succeed as a business owner. Courses teach students to write business plans, develop marketing strategies, and secure funding. While a degree isn’t required to be an entrepreneur, an online degree from an accredited college will show well on a graduate’s biography.
* Risk Management Degrees Online: Risk management is a growing field in an uncertain corporate world. PETAP has a directory of online accredited schools offering risk management degrees for the future business professional. While in school, students will learn about minimizing risk within organizations, property insurance, and more. A risk management education can lead to a career in insurance, sales, and more.
PETAP knows online learning is the future of education in this country. Unfortunately, too often students find it difficult to track down good colleges that offer online learning opportunities. By combining all accredited online schools in one place, PETAP makes the search easier, increasing a student’s chance of finding the best education possible.
By listing only accredited schools, PETAP ensures students are only directed to a degree program that meets quality educational requirements. PETAP makes every effort to make sure each school listed is either accredited by The Council for Higher Education Accreditation and The U.S. Department of Education.
Learn more at: http://PETAP.org .
News Source: PETAP LLC :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®. View all current news at the Send2Press for Journalists Portal: http://Send2PressNewswire.com .
- Latest Statistics Reveal Interesting Shift in Online Education Trends
- PETAP.org – Online Education Enrollments Continue Steady Increase
- Education Channel PETAP.org Offers Academic Counseling and Career Assessment Services
- PETAP.org Announces Online and Distance Learning Educational Program Options
- PETAP.org Presents its Traditional Campus Based Schools, Colleges, and Universities Directory