LAKE FOREST, Calif., Feb. 1, 2013 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — PCM of California, Inc. (PCM), an Associa company, announced today that eight employees as well as nine volunteers in company-managed communities have been nominated for “Orange County Excellence in Community” Awards presented by the Orange County Chapter of the Community Associations Institute (CAIOC).
Award winners will be announced during CAIOC’s annual gala awards dinner taking place Friday, February 8, 2013 at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel.
“We are honored and thrilled with these nominations,” said PCM CEO Donny Disbro. “They are reflective of our team’s proven track record for enhancing the quality of life in every community we manage as well as the incredible vision and leadership demonstrated by our volunteer community association board members.”
The “Orange County Excellence in Community” awards are presented annually by CAIOC to recognize volunteer contributions that are significant to the industry and benefiting the communities they serve.
Nominated PCM employees include:
* Wendy Bucknum – Chapter Appreciation Award
* Dana Davidson – Chapter Appreciation Award & Rising Star Award
* Jerry Storage – Outstanding Service Award
* Gavin Kuehn – Committee Member of the Year & Community Manager of the Year (Portfolio Category)
* Debbie Alvarez – Community Manager of the Year (Large Scale Category)
* Josh Hodosh – Community Manager of the Year (Large Scale Category)
* Timothy Peckham – Community Manager of the Year (Large Scale Category).
Nominated PCM-community association board members include:
* Catherine Brians – Board Member of the Year (Veteran Category)
* Heather Gerson – Board Member of the Year (Veteran Category)
* Jeanne Kerr – Board Member of the Year (Veteran Category)
* Jerie Miller – Board Member of the Year (Veteran Category)
* Judie Schueler – Board Member of the Year (Rookie Category)
* Linda Lewis – Board Member of the Year (Hall of Fame Category)
* Linda Wilson – Board Member of the Year (Hall of Fame Category)
* Marvin Garrett – Board Member of the Year
* Mike Straziuzo – Board Member of the Year (Rookie Category)
* Ross Chun – Speaker of the Year
* Wendy Fox – Board Member of the Year (Hall of Fame Category).
“The number of nominations, I believe, is reflective of our company’s strong leadership role and extensive involvement in CAI’s impressive professional education program,” concluded Disbro. “We appreciate CAI for their commitment to continuing education for managers and association board members.”
About PCM of California, Inc.:
PCM of California, Inc., an Associa company, specializes in the management of Common Interest Developments of homeowner associations for family oriented master-planned developments, resort-style master-planned communities, active-adult master-planned communities, condominium associations and boutique communities throughout Southern California and Southern Nevada.
With headquarters in Lake Forest, Calif., PCM and its companies employ a staff of more than 1,500 people. PCM has offices in serving all of Southern California and Southern Nevada and is recognized by the Multi Housing Council as one of the county’s largest managers of common interest developments. Management services by PCM are backed by state-of-the art Internet technology and comprehensive financial and management systems. For additional information, please contact PCM at 800.369.7260 or at http://www.pcminternet.com/ .
Building successful communities for more than 30 years, Associa is North America’s largest community association management firm and serves its clients with local knowledge, national resources and comprehensive expertise. Based in Dallas, Associa and its 8,000 employees operate more than 150 branch offices in the United States, Mexico and Canada. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com and www.associacares.com. Find us on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/associa ), follow us on Twitter ( http://twitter.com/associa ), LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/33264) and Pinterest ( http://pinterest.com/associa/ ), and watch us on YouTube ( http://www.youtube.com/associamarketing ).
Community Associations Institute (CAI), an international organization dedicated to building better communities, provides education and resources to community association homeowner leaders, professional managers, association management companies and other businesses and professionals who provide products and services to community associations.
With more than 31,000 members, CAI works in partnership with 60 chapters, including a chapter in South Africa, as well as with housing leaders in a number of other countries, including Australia, Canada, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
NEWS SOURCE: Professional Community Management of California, Inc. :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source by Send2Press(R) Newswire, a service of Neotrope(R). View all current news at the Send2Press for Journalists Portal: http://Send2PressNewswire.com/ .