BOSTON, Mass. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Building Engines, provider of a comprehensive web-based operations management solution for owners and managers of all property types, and eSight Energy, developer of a sophisticated energy management software platform, today announced a partnership that enables real estate and facilities managers to measure, track, and act on energy related data.
About Building Engines, Inc.Building Engines is a web-based system providing owners and managers of all property types with a comprehensive solution for improving operations and workflow management. Founded in 2000 by an entrepreneurial team of building and facilities operations management professionals, Building Engines serves the needs of hundreds of millions of square feet of commercial, corporate, institutional and health care real estate in the United States, Canada and Europe. ABOUT: As a commercial property owner or manager, we know optimizing your net operating income through high tenant satisfaction and expense management are your primary concerns. Building Engines' web-based system empowers you to capture, communicate, assign and report on all the elements that impact the tenant experience, as well as your operating efficiency and profitability. Building Engines simplifies the complexities of property and tenant management by improving visibility, extracting information, and speeding communications. The results include better tenant experience, higher operating efficiency, and higher NOI. Founded in 2000, by an entrepreneurial team of technology and building operations management professionals, the Building Engines property operations and workflow solution serves the needs of 80 enterprises, managing more than 1800 individual facilities and 200 million sq. ft. of property. Building Engines’ corporate headquarters is located in Waltham, Massachusetts. Building Engines - A Must Have for All Commercial Property Types in All Economic Climates: Allowing you and your operations team to efficiently deliver outstanding service and manage costs is the core of our focus at Building Engines. Whether you own and operate or just manage full service commercial, mixed-use, retail, industrial or residential properties, the decisions you make are only as good as the information that drives them. Visibility, standards and data-driven decision-making is fundamental to what we offer you. The Building Engines solution you far beyond the standard work order and maintenance system by giving you the capacity in a single application to market your property, manage the majority of your primary day-to-day operations, and answer questions you have about how you are performing with real data. Owners and managers who have complete visibility into their building operations make better business decisions because they have access to better information. Better information enables people and organizations to weather adverse economic conditions while placing them in a superior position when the market turns around − allowing them to operate more efficiently and effectively. MEDIA ONLY CONTACT: Sarah Fisher Building Engines Sfisher @ buildingengines.com +1.781.314.9346
Author Archive | Building Engines, Inc.
Building Engines and eSight Energy Partner to Provide Real Estate & Facilities Operators Integrated Energy Data Management, Tracking and Response Tools
BOSTON, Mass. — Building Engines, provider of a comprehensive Web-based operations management solution for owners and managers of all property types, today reports continued long-term system adoption within Related Management, a division of The Related Companies, Inc., a world-renowned real estate developer, owner and manager based in New York City. The announcement comes after a successful year of adoption and usage across commercial office, retail, and hospitality properties.
Building Engines, Inc. Responds to Struggling Real Estate Market and Announces the ‘NOCOST’ Vacant Building Relief Program
BOSTON, Mass. — Building Engines, provider of a comprehensive Web-based operations management solution for owners and managers of all property types, today responded to the struggling real estate market with the launch of a new Vacant Building Relief Program. The program, No Occupancy Carry-Over System Trial (NOCOST), allows owners and managers of vacant buildings to use the Building Engines operations and workflow management system at no cost.
Building Engines, Inc. Reports Strong 2009 Revenue Growth Despite Difficult Economy, Announces Continued Expansion of Client Service Programs
BOSTON, Mass. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Building Engines, provider of a comprehensive Web-based operations management solution for owners and managers of all property types, today announced overall recurring revenue growth of 34 percent in 2009, matching its strong performance in the previous year. Despite the struggling real estate market in a difficult economy, the company broadened product functionality, enhanced platform usability, and increased its service programs.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- Banks Flock to Financial Education to Drive Sales Wed, 22 May 2013
- Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Announces Three-day Musical Lineup with Dot Dot Dot, Magic Box, and Michael McDermott Band Wed, 22 May 2013
- SecuGen India is Now Open for Business Wed, 22 May 2013
- Huskies for Adoption Hermosa Beach Saturday May 25, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tue, 21 May 2013
- Blue Horizon International Exhibits at World Stem Cells Congress Tue, 21 May 2013
- You want a Voice? You have a Choice! Tue, 21 May 2013
- EPIC Creates Healthcare Engagement Video Series Tue, 21 May 2013
- LendingQB’s LOS Helps Ventura County Credit Union Double its Volume in Just 12 Months Thu, 02 May 2013
- For the 5th Year in a Row Mueller Offers a Metal Building to a Deserving Texas Non-Profit Organization Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Author and Cancer Advocate Joy Cruse to speak at III Forks Golf Classic Dinner to Benefit Childhood Cancer Research Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- EPIC honored as one of the ‘Best Places to Work in the Bay Area’ for sixth consecutive year Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Food Finders Celebrates 100 MILLION Pounds of Food Rescued Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Gunther’s Games Arcade Reopens on Broadway Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- Teenage entrepreneur-led Bulldog Lighting leading the push for California legislators to pass proposed ‘Made in the USA labeling’ bill Fri, 26 Apr 2013