LOS ANGELES, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Dealpoint Merrill (subsidiary of The Merrill Group of Companies), a regional owner and operator of ‘value added’ adaptive reuse properties, retail conversions and investments, is proud to announce Sterling McGregor has joined the company as Co-Founder and Chief Investment Officer.
About Dealpoint MerrillDeal Point Merrill, a subsidiary of The Merrill Group of Companies, is a regional owner and operator of “value added” real estate properties throughout the United States, as well as, a sponsor of real estate investment offerings.
Author Archive | Dealpoint Merrill
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- EPIC adds Power Brokers Kathleen Felderman and Jonathan Griffiths and launches Denver office Mon, 20 May 2013
- Banks Will Become Prime Places to Learn About Long-Term Care Insurance, Predicts LTC Partners and Insurance Services Mon, 20 May 2013
- Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License Code for Best Price Ever – Free Lifetime Upgrade Guaranteed Sat, 18 May 2013
- FirstClose Hires Industry Veteran Chip Caldwell as VP, Southeast Region Manager Fri, 17 May 2013
- LendingQB Incorporates Mortgage Insurance Underwriting Guidelines into its Automated Underwriting Engine Thu, 16 May 2013
- Free Data Recovery Software by Remo Software – Popular Remo Recover is now a Free Data Recovery Tool Thu, 16 May 2013
- Roemtech, LLC Announces its Newly Developed PMA-350H Mixer/Amplifier with Auto-HummBuster Technology Thu, 16 May 2013
- Massey Consulting Webcast Series Will Feature Taylor Macdonald of Intacct Tue, 30 Apr 2013
- LendingQB Named a Top 50 Technology Service Provider for First Time Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- Food Finders Kicks Off its 3rd Annual ‘Summer To End Hunger’ Food Drive Thu, 25 Apr 2013
- Interthinx 2012 Yearly Report Highlights Geographical Shift in Mortgage Fraud Risk Thu, 25 Apr 2013
- Two San Rafael High Schools Win First and Second Place in 2013 Northern California Financial Literacy: MoneyWise Teen Contest Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- Business Search Engine Masterseek Testing Massive New Upgrade Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- Businesses Worldwide Will Spend $152 Billion on Managed Telecommunications Services in 2013, says Insight Research Corp. Wed, 24 Apr 2013