SAN MARINO, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Epeius Biotechnologies announced today that the U.S. FDA has granted Phase 3 status for Company’s lead anti-cancer agent, Rexin-G, the first, and so far only, targeted gene delivery system developed to seek-out and destroy metastatic cancer.
About Epeius Biotechnologies CorporationThe visionary business builders of Epeius Biotechnologies Corporation share an abiding passion for the pursuit of excellence in science focused sharply on the development of superior medicines for cancer. Founded in 2000, and incubated at The University of Southern California School of Medicine, Epeius Biotech emerged in 2002 as a free standing company with an enviable IP portfolio, a high-value tumor-targeting platform and lead product that has been validated in the crucible of clinical medicine, and revenues beginning in 2006. Epeius Biotechnologies is a privately held biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the advancement of genetic medicine with the development and commercialization of its proprietary targeted delivery systems and high-value oncology products. Credited with innovations ranging from gene discovery, therapeutic designer genes, pathotropic (disease-seeking) targeting, high-performance vector engineering, to advanced GMP & Bioprocess development, Epeius is an acknowledged leader in the field of genetic medicine with an impressive intellectual property estate. Rapid advances in clinical development have provided Epeius with a unique opportunity for early revenues from the exportation and sale of its lead product to the Philippines and reciprocating Southeast Asian countries, thus demonstrating the high-growth potential of an innovative biotechnology company while maintaining the lowered risk profile of a biopharmaceutical company with a high-value, late-stage product.
Author Archive | Epeius Biotechnologies Corporation
Epeius Biotechnologies’ REXIN-G, a Tumor-Targeted Genetic Medicine for Metastatic Cancer, Gains Phase 3 Product Designation from the U.S. FDA
SAN MARINO, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Epeius Biotechnologies Corporation, a leader in the emerging field of targeted genetic medicine, announced today the receipt of additional financial support for the company’s lead oncology product, Rexin-G, from the U.S. Departments of Treasury, Health and Human Services (HHS), and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in the form of a prestigious competitive grant.
To Reach, Perchance to Kill the Cancer: A Soliloquy from Epeius Nanotechnologies Opposes that ‘Sea of Troubles’
SAN MARINO, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Epeius Biotechnologies Corporation, a leader in the emerging field of targeted genetic medicine, reports the publication of a landmark paper in clinical oncology. Following up on its advanced U.S. Phase I/II clinical trials of Rexin-G in chemo-resistant metastatic pancreatic cancer (Molecular Therapy, 2010, 18: 435-441), which gained both Orphan Drug and FDA Fast Track Status, this new paper documents the molecular mechanisms-of-action of Rexin-G.
Small, Smart, Stealth Nanoparticles Seek-and-Destroy Metastatic Cancers, as Epeius Biotechnologies Advances its Intellectual Property Estate with Additional U.S. Patents
SAN MARINO, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Epeius Biotechnologies Corporation, an emerging leader in the field of targeted genetic medicine, received a notice of allowance from the USPTO for another crucial patent covering its leading tumor-targeted gene delivery platform. The issuance of this high-value patent protection for targeting metastatic disease follows on the heels of two major patent issuances.
Advanced Phase I and Phase II Studies of Targeted Gene Delivery Confirm That Rexin-G Impacts Survival in Chemotherapy-resistant Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcoma (ASCO 2010)
SAN MARINO, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Epeius Biotechnologies Corporation today announces the results of the clinical trial entitled ‘Advanced Phase I/II Evaluation of Tumor-Targeted Gene Delivery: Intravenous Rexin-G as Stand Alone Therapy for Chemotherapy-resistant Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcoma’ at the ASCO Annual Meeting on June 8, 2010. The presentation will be discussed by Dr. Kristen N. Ganjoo, Stanford University Medical Center, Palo Alto CA.
Tumor-targeted Rexin-G Prolongs Survival in Gemcitabine-resistant Metastatic Pancreas Cancer in Advanced Phase I and II Studies (ASCO 2010)
SAN MARINO, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Epeius Biotechnologies Corporation today announces the results of the clinical study entitled ‘Phase I and II Studies of Intravenous Rexin-G as Monotherapy for Gemcitabine-resistant Metastatic Pancreas Cancer’ at the ASCO Annual Meeting on June 6, 2010. The presentation will be discussed by Dr. Howard W. Bruckner, Bruckner Oncology, New York, NY.
Tumor-Targeted Nanoparticle-based Gene Delivery Provides Evidence of Therapeutic Vaccination in Patients with Metastatic Cancer (ASCO 2010)
SAN MARINO, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Epeius Biotechnologies Corporation today announces the clinical results of the study entitled ‘A Phase I/II Study of Intravenous Rexin-G and Reximmune-C for Cancer Immunotherapy: The GeneVieve Protocol’ at the ASCO Annual Meeting on June 6, 2010. The presentation will be made by Dr. Jorge G. Ignacio, Chairman of the Cancer Institute and Bioethics Committee-Philippine General Hospital, and Principal Investigator of the study.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- New to Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival is a Juried Fine Art Photography Show presented by Chicago Creative Coalition Fri, 24 May 2013
- Nude Pregnant Kim Kardashian ‘Fertility Statue’ Unveiling in L.A. Thu, 23 May 2013
- International Document Services idsDoc Mortgage Document Prep System Improves Productivity and Delivers Custom Docs to Mortgage Network Thu, 23 May 2013
- Leawo Releases Brand-New 50,000-User-Tested Windows 8 Blu-ray Player Software at the Lowest Price Ever Thu, 23 May 2013
- Bankers Asset Management Uses Quandis’ Valuation System to Efficiently Complete BPOs and Manage Agents Thu, 23 May 2013
- Banks Flock to Financial Education to Drive Sales Wed, 22 May 2013
- Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Announces Three-day Musical Lineup with Dot Dot Dot, Magic Box, and Michael McDermott Band Wed, 22 May 2013
- Mortgage Technology Magazine Names IDS to 2013 ‘Top 50 Service Providers’ List Thu, 02 May 2013
- Workforce Investment Board of San Bernardino County Appoints New Leadership Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Mortgage Technology Magazine Designates Quandis a Top 50 Service Provider for Third Year in a Row Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Members of the Hollywood Community and Military Charity Arrive in Washington, D.C. to Receive Congressional Commendations Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- EnviroIngenuity Offers High Performance Vertical Gardens for Home Use Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- For the 5th Year in a Row Mueller Offers a Metal Building to a Deserving Texas Non-Profit Organization Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Author and Cancer Advocate Joy Cruse to speak at III Forks Golf Classic Dinner to Benefit Childhood Cancer Research Mon, 29 Apr 2013