CHANTILLY, Va., Nov. 1, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Four Points Technology, LLC has appointed Joel Lipkin to the newly created position of Chief Operating Officer. Lipkin joins Four Points from Affigent LLC (formerly TKC Integration Services), where he was general manager.
About Four Points Technology LLCFour Points Technology, LLC is dedicated to providing IT products and professional services to the federal government. It offers solutions that support a wide variety of business initiatives specifically suited for government organizations. Working with Four Points Technology not only ensures that its clients can fulfill their technology needs, but as a SDVOSB, purchasing goals are easily met, as mandated by the federal government. Four Points Technology recognizes that government agencies face IT challenges on a daily basis. As a result, it helps these agencies to stay on top of the latest technologies and to cope with security threats and networking challenges. Its management team has more than 100 years of combined IT experience providing technical and business solutions to the federal government. By leveraging its well-established relationships with major vendors, suppliers and partners, Four Points Technology can provide customers with custom solutions to meet their unique needs. It is committed to providing timely delivery and implementation of all solutions with exceptional customer service.
Author Archive | Four Points Technology LLC
Four Points Part of Winning 7 Delta Team Supporting the Twenty-One Total Technology (T4) Contract Awarded by Department of Veterans Affairs
CHANTILLY, Va. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Four Points Technology, LLC is part of the 7 Delta Team that was recently awarded a 60-month, $12 billion contract by the VA’s TAC to conduct program management, strategy, and planning, and provide technical, systems engineering, and other solutions encompassing the entire range of IT requirements.
CHANTILLY, Va. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Four Points Technology, LLC, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), has recently relocated due to exponential growth within the company. As of November 1, the company’s corporate headquarters will be located at: 14900 Conference Center Drive, Suite 100, Chantilly, Va., 20151. The new space is double the size and will allow the company to grow and flourish.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License Code for Best Price Ever – Free Lifetime Upgrade Guaranteed Sat, 18 May 2013
- FirstClose Hires Industry Veteran Chip Caldwell as VP, Southeast Region Manager Fri, 17 May 2013
- LendingQB Incorporates Mortgage Insurance Underwriting Guidelines into its Automated Underwriting Engine Thu, 16 May 2013
- Free Data Recovery Software by Remo Software – Popular Remo Recover is now a Free Data Recovery Tool Thu, 16 May 2013
- Roemtech, LLC Announces its Newly Developed PMA-350H Mixer/Amplifier with Auto-HummBuster Technology Thu, 16 May 2013
- State Farm Grant provides Economics and Financial Literacy Training to Teachers and Students in California Wed, 15 May 2013
- E’shee Clinical Esthetic Receives 2013 Best of Philadelphia Award Wed, 15 May 2013
- AC Talent Agency Partners Up with NEXT Models Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Interthinx 2012 Yearly Report Highlights Geographical Shift in Mortgage Fraud Risk Thu, 25 Apr 2013
- Two San Rafael High Schools Win First and Second Place in 2013 Northern California Financial Literacy: MoneyWise Teen Contest Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- Business Search Engine Masterseek Testing Massive New Upgrade Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- Businesses Worldwide Will Spend $152 Billion on Managed Telecommunications Services in 2013, says Insight Research Corp. Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- EPIC and Preferred Operator Group Partner to Fight Workers’ Compensation Insurance Fraud Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- Moonlite Bar-B-Q-Inn Celebrates 50 Years of Smoke and Friends Wed, 24 Apr 2013