HOUSTON, Texas (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Move For Hunger announces that from April 1-15, 2013, Victory Packaging is holding its First Annual Victory Cup Nationwide Food Drive. As the largest packaging material distributor in North America, Victory has offices in 24 states across the country. For two weeks, these offices will compete to see which can donate the largest amount of non-perishable food items to its local food bank.
About Move For HungerMove For Hunger is a non-profit organization that partners with relocation, transportation and real estate companies across North America to pick up unwanted, unopened food from those who are relocating and deliver it to local food banks. To date, Move For Hunger is working with over 650 partners in 44 states and has collected more than one million pounds of food.
Author Archive | Move For Hunger
Victory Packaging Feeds 33 Regions: Nation’s Largest Packaging Distributor Opens Its Doors for Massive Food Drive
Tallahassee Moving Company Recognized by Nationwide Hunger Relief Non-Profit: AMWAT Moving and Storage Honored as Mover of the Year
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Move For Hunger, a nationwide hunger relief organization, is proud to announce that AMWAT Moving and Storage of Tallahassee is the recipient of the Mover of the Year Award for 2012.
NEPTUNE, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Move For Hunger, a nationwide hunger relief organization that works with the relocation industry, today announces its partnership with Atlas Van Lines, one of the nation’s top moving companies. To celebrate joining Move For Hunger as an Epic Partner, Atlas Headquarters held a local food drive on Feb. 1, which resulted in over 3,000-pounds of food donations to Tri-State Food Bank, located in Evansville, Ind.
WOODRIDGE, Ill. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Move For Hunger is proud to announce that Brookfield Global Relocation Services has officially become a Champion Level partner for 2013. Continuing their socially conscious leadership within the relocation industry, Brookfield Global Relocation Services is demonstrating a commitment to fighting hunger.
ASBURY PARK, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Move For Hunger presents the Fourth Annual Surfside Food Drive and Concert Series to benefit the Food Bank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties. While hunger may not be on people’s minds during the summer holidays, hunger takes no vacations. The summer months can be some of the most difficult for food banks and struggling families as children who receive subsidized lunches are home from school.
First Annual Hamptons End of Summer Food Drive – Hamptons Residents and Businesses Come Together to Feed the Hungry
SOUTHAMPTON, N.Y. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — 13-year-old Hampton/NYC resident, Grant Andreas, had an idea to collect the leftover food from the summer months to feed the struggling families of Long Island. Thanks to help of Strong’s Marine and Hall Lane Moving and Storage, Move For Hunger is turning Grant’s idea into a reality with the first annual Hamptons End of Summer Food Drive.
KANSAS CITY, Mo., May 2, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Move For Hunger is proud to announce their recent partnership with Mango Moving at the Signature Level. Mango Moving LLC, a Kansas City-based national moving company, has committed to support Move For Hunger’s fight against hunger through a generous financial contribution.
Relocation Industry and Non-Profit Coming Together to Fight Hunger – Victory Packaging Moves for Hunger
NEPTUNE, N.J., March 21, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Move For Hunger is proud to announce the partnership of Victory Packaging at the Champion Level. While Victory Packaging has been a gracious partner of Move For Hunger since 2010, they are strengthening their relationship for 2012 by increasing their support from Mission to the Champion level.
FORT WORTH, Texas, Feb. 20, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — FireFighting’s Finest Moving and Delivery of Fort Worth, TX has been recognized as Move For Hunger’s Mover of the Year for 2011 out of 250 moving companies in 39 different states. The Mover of the Year award is presented to the moving company that best exemplifies the philanthropic spirit of Move For Hunger.
NEPTUNE, N.J., Nov. 29, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Move For Hunger, a non-profit that works with moving companies to collect food for local food banks, is nominated as one of just five finalists for the American Giving Awards presented by Chase, putting the charity in the running for a $1,000,000 grant. The American Giving Awards allows fans of Chase to choose which organizations receive funding through the Chase Community Giving platform on Facebook.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- PennyMac Utilizing Quandis Technology to Automate Short Sale Transactions Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- Doggone Good Economic News: Ruth Roberts Music Lowers Prices on Songs about Animals on iTunes Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- EaseUS MobiSaver is the world’s first iPhone data recovery software to support iOS 7 Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- TopProdeals.com Rises to Top as Discount Dental Supply Leader Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- Phillips Productions of Dallas Changes Company Name to Phillips MediaSource Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- EPIC’s second video in healthcare series offers a clear, concise overview of the Affordable Care Act Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- Be a Tacori Girl! Follow, Repin, and WIN! Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- Leawo Releases Brand-New 50,000-User-Tested Windows 8 Blu-ray Player Software at the Lowest Price Ever Thu, 23 May 2013
- Free Data Recovery Software by Remo Software – Popular Remo Recover is now a Free Data Recovery Tool Thu, 16 May 2013
- Roemtech, LLC Announces its Newly Developed PMA-350H Mixer/Amplifier with Auto-HummBuster Technology Thu, 16 May 2013
- State Farm Grant provides Economics and Financial Literacy Training to Teachers and Students in California Wed, 15 May 2013
- E’shee Clinical Esthetic Receives 2013 Best of Philadelphia Award Wed, 15 May 2013
- WTCI Expands Catastrophe Risk Modeling and Consulting Services Wed, 15 May 2013
- Dispatch Digital Announces Pair of Educational Digital Strategy Seminars for Columbus Area Small and Medium Businesses Wed, 15 May 2013