CALGARY, Alberta (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Net Safety Monitoring has extended its advanced flame and gas detection product portfolio with the release of our Banshee343 Ultrasonic Gas Leak Detector. The product is designed to provide reliable, wide-area gas detection (toxic and/or combustible) coverage in any hazardous-area application where pressurized gas is present.
About Net Safety Monitoring Inc.Net Safety Monitoring Inc. is a global leader in the design, development, and manufacture of fixed toxic and combustible gas detectors, flame detectors, safety systems, ultrasonic gas leak detection and ancillary safety and security products. Net Safety has built a reputation for developing products that are engineered for continuous performance, even in the most extreme environments. At our state-of-the-art R&D lab and manufacturing facility we enforce strict quality standards and intelligent engineering to ensure that all our products meet the demands of the toughest industrial environments and applications – all certified to the strictest global standards for safety and performance. With certified representation throughout the world as well as global sales/support offices located in Calgary, Houston, Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Singapore, Net Safety Monitoring is committed to delivering unparalleled service and support for all of the products we produce. Net Safety’s state-of-the-art 38,000 square foot R&D laboratory and manufacturing facility is located in Calgary, Alberta — the heart of Canadian oil country, and home to some of the harshest environmental conditions in the world. It’s here we enforce strict quality standards and employ innovative engineering to ensure that all our products perform to the demands of the toughest industrial applications — all certified to global benchmarks for safety and performance. And we support all our products world-wide with market-leading warranties and our specialized product services network. QUALITY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY - Net Safety Monitoring incorporates the ISO 9001:2008 series of international standards for quality management and assurance. We are very proud of our achievement in maintaining and supporting this program and we are dedicated to the "Lean Manufacturing" philosophy, focusing on constant improvement and innovation at all levels within our organization. Our commitment to these recognized and innovative manufacturing principles allows us to provide a level of product quality, customer service and technical support that is unmatched in the industry.
Author Archive | Net Safety Monitoring Inc.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- PennyMac Utilizing Quandis Technology to Automate Short Sale Transactions Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- Doggone Good Economic News: Ruth Roberts Music Lowers Prices on Songs about Animals on iTunes Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- EaseUS MobiSaver is the world’s first iPhone data recovery software to support iOS 7 Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- TopProdeals.com Rises to Top as Discount Dental Supply Leader Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- Phillips Productions of Dallas Changes Company Name to Phillips MediaSource Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- EPIC’s second video in healthcare series offers a clear, concise overview of the Affordable Care Act Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- Be a Tacori Girl! Follow, Repin, and WIN! Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- International Document Services idsDoc Mortgage Document Prep System Improves Productivity and Delivers Custom Docs to Mortgage Network Thu, 23 May 2013
- LendingQB Incorporates Mortgage Insurance Underwriting Guidelines into its Automated Underwriting Engine Thu, 16 May 2013
- Free Data Recovery Software by Remo Software – Popular Remo Recover is now a Free Data Recovery Tool Thu, 16 May 2013
- Roemtech, LLC Announces its Newly Developed PMA-350H Mixer/Amplifier with Auto-HummBuster Technology Thu, 16 May 2013
- State Farm Grant provides Economics and Financial Literacy Training to Teachers and Students in California Wed, 15 May 2013
- E’shee Clinical Esthetic Receives 2013 Best of Philadelphia Award Wed, 15 May 2013
- WTCI Expands Catastrophe Risk Modeling and Consulting Services Wed, 15 May 2013