NEW ORLEANS, La. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — If past years are any indication, the crowd of partiers may double for the 6th Annual San Fermin in Nueva Orleans 2012 (SFNO) from July 12 – 15, hosted by Nola Bulls, LLC. The New Orleans incarnation of Running of the Bulls features roller derby skaters Big Easy Roller Girls and roller derby skaters from around the world as RollerBulls(TM): horned-helmet wearing, plastic bat wielding, crowd chasers.
About Nola Bulls, LLCNola Bulls, LLC was founded in 2007 and is a provider and promoter of entertainment and cultural events in the New Orleans area. “Improving New Orleans Culture One Festival At A Time.” San Fermin in Nueva Orleans (SFNO) is an annual festival in New Orleans featuring an Encierro (bull run), which replicates and pays homage to the world famous Encierro of Pamplona, Spain, or "The Running of the Bulls", only our bulls are none other than members of the Big Easy Rollergirls and select participants from other rollerderby leagues across the country! MEDIA ONLY CONTACT: Mickey Hanning of Nola Bulls, LLC Telephone: 504.247.3714 Email: email@example.com
Author Archive | Nola Bulls, LLC
NEW ORLEANS, La. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Some people mark their 5-year anniversary with a wooden gift, perhaps a replica of an official Major League Baseball Louisville Slugger. Nola Bulls does it with baseball bats too, only theirs are plastic and wielded by Rolling Bulls! San Fermin in Nueva Orleans (SFNO) will release hundreds of ‘Roller Bulls’ on its streets again, led by the Big Easy Rollergirls. El Encierro, or Running of the Bulls in New Orleans, is the featured event in a 4 day festival from July 7-10, 2011.
NEW ORLEANS, La. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Since 2007 the streets of New Orleans’ French Quarter have seen a growing number of gorings from rolling bulls. San Fermin in Nueva Orleans 2010 (SFNO) promises to provide more of the same during the annual Running of the Bulls in New Orleans. Nola Bulls, LLC (Nola Bulls) presents its fourth homage to Pamplona’s Sanfermines with events from July 9-11th, 2010.
NEW ORLEANS, La., June 4 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — From July 6-14th the town of Pamplona, Spain becomes a daredevil’s paradise, when people gather for Sanfermines. Many may not know it by that name, but they are sure to know about its main attraction: the Running of the Bulls (encierro). New Orleans now hosts its own homage to this event from July 10-12th, called the San Fermin in Nueva Orleans festival (SFNO), brought to you by Nola Bulls, LLC.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- Banks Flock to Financial Education to Drive Sales Wed, 22 May 2013
- Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Announces Three-day Musical Lineup with Dot Dot Dot, Magic Box, and Michael McDermott Band Wed, 22 May 2013
- SecuGen India is Now Open for Business Wed, 22 May 2013
- Huskies for Adoption Hermosa Beach Saturday May 25, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tue, 21 May 2013
- Blue Horizon International Exhibits at World Stem Cells Congress Tue, 21 May 2013
- You want a Voice? You have a Choice! Tue, 21 May 2013
- EPIC Creates Healthcare Engagement Video Series Tue, 21 May 2013
- LendingQB’s LOS Helps Ventura County Credit Union Double its Volume in Just 12 Months Thu, 02 May 2013
- For the 5th Year in a Row Mueller Offers a Metal Building to a Deserving Texas Non-Profit Organization Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Author and Cancer Advocate Joy Cruse to speak at III Forks Golf Classic Dinner to Benefit Childhood Cancer Research Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- EPIC honored as one of the ‘Best Places to Work in the Bay Area’ for sixth consecutive year Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Food Finders Celebrates 100 MILLION Pounds of Food Rescued Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Gunther’s Games Arcade Reopens on Broadway Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- Teenage entrepreneur-led Bulldog Lighting leading the push for California legislators to pass proposed ‘Made in the USA labeling’ bill Fri, 26 Apr 2013