LOS ANGELES, Calif., Nov. 24, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Celebrating the holiday season, Sandra Piller will join her band The Wild Cards for a special ‘Country Christmas Dance Party’ to benefit the U.S. Marine Corps Toys for Tots Foundation (www.toysfortots.org). The event will take place on Sunday, December 11 at the Marina City Club in Marina del Rey, California.
About Sandra PillerThe heart of country music is just that: heart. “Country music is about genuine emotion for the joys of being alive,” says Sandra Piller, and you can feel that emotion in everything she sings. She is a fan of pop country stars like Crystal Gayle, Patsy Cline and Kenny Rogers; she embraces songs that communicate directly. “I love almost all country music," Sandra says, "but it was the music of The Judds that inspired me to sing it.” Raised in Southern California, she has the vocal talent and life experiences of a Nashville veteran. “I was brought up in the city, but I must have picked up my Mom’s southern accent because people thought I sounded ‘country.’ Plus, I really enjoy the storytelling aspect of those songs.” Sandra scored her first publishing deal as a songwriter with legendary Sun Records icon and country music producer Cowboy Jack Clement, and for the past several years she has collaborated with Nashville songwriting pro Jane Bach (Reba McEntire, Collin Raye, JoDee Messina). Sandra is dedicated to songs that portray life, love and fresh starts. “I relate to the passion in country songs,” Sandra says, and her tunes let listeners know that we’re all on the same path together, “living and loving and moving through days like these.” With the 2011 release of the album “Days Like These" (Shady Hill Records), Sandra Piller is reaching out to everyone with ears to hear and a heart to feel. MEDIA ONLY CONTACT: John Scott G of G-Man Marketing +1-818-223-8486 jsg @ gmanmarketing.com
Author Archive | Sandra Piller
LOS ANGELES, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — There were shouts of joy from little girls and strong applause from the adults as Sandra Piller and The Wild Cards performed their three-set gig in Shoreline Village at Rainbow Harbor near the Queen Mary in Southern California. As part of the weekend festivities at the popular seaside attraction, Piller performed hit songs from her latest album, ‘Days Like These,’ as well as several hit songs from such artists as Fleetwood Mac and Linda Ronstadt.
LOS ANGELES, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Strong radio airplay, a steady climb up the charts and numerous awards have greeted songs from Sandra Piller’s current album, ‘Days Like These,’ and now she is releasing her next single to country radio, ‘Fixin’ To Fall.’ The tune is ‘an upbeat love song that makes you want to dance,’ notes Piller.
LOS ANGELES, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — With the title track from her new album, ‘Days Like These,’ gathering radio spins, country singer Sandra Piller is happily watching it climb several charts while touching the hearts of listeners at country and Christian country radio. ‘And now, there’s a video that shows many of the wonderful events and emotions that are a part of this magnificent song,’ Piller states.
LOS ANGELES, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Sandra Piller’s third album, ‘Days Like These’ (Shady Hill Records), is released today, and Sandra met with press, industry and fans in a special performance at The Mint in Hollywood. Making the week even more eventful, Sandra was just named Female Country Music Artist of the Year by New Music Weekly magazine.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- PowerGuard Launches Solar Panel Warranty Verification Portal Wed, 19 Jun 2013
- With Dementia Cases and Care Costs Set to Double by 2040, LTC Financial Partners Offers Long-Term Care ‘Solution Set’ for Affected Families Wed, 19 Jun 2013
- PennyMac Utilizing Quandis Technology to Automate Short Sale Transactions Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- Doggone Good Economic News: Ruth Roberts Music Lowers Prices on Songs about Animals on iTunes Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- EaseUS MobiSaver is the world’s first iPhone data recovery software to support iOS 7 Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- TopProdeals.com Rises to Top as Discount Dental Supply Leader Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- Phillips Productions of Dallas Changes Company Name to Phillips MediaSource Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- Mass Challenge Finalist WomenLEAD, Inc. launches Campaign to Honor Women Who Lead Tue, 28 May 2013
- Banks Will Become Prime Places to Learn About Long-Term Care Insurance, Predicts LTC Partners and Insurance Services Mon, 20 May 2013
- Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License Code for Best Price Ever – Free Lifetime Upgrade Guaranteed Sat, 18 May 2013
- FirstClose Hires Industry Veteran Chip Caldwell as VP, Southeast Region Manager Fri, 17 May 2013
- LendingQB Incorporates Mortgage Insurance Underwriting Guidelines into its Automated Underwriting Engine Thu, 16 May 2013
- Free Data Recovery Software by Remo Software – Popular Remo Recover is now a Free Data Recovery Tool Thu, 16 May 2013
- Roemtech, LLC Announces its Newly Developed PMA-350H Mixer/Amplifier with Auto-HummBuster Technology Thu, 16 May 2013