TRENTON, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Spiezle Architectural Group, Inc. is pleased to announce that Robert Kellner, AIA has been promoted to Chief Executive Officer. Scott Spiezle, AIA, LEEDap will remain as Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Archive | Architecture RSS feed for this section
Spiezle Architectural Group, Inc. Announces Robert Kellner, AIA Promoted to Chief Executive Officer; Scott Spiezle, AIA, LEEDap Remains as Chairman
LITTLE ROCK, Ark., March 20, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — When a local Hillcrest resident asked EcoHouse to remodel his 60 foot sunroom, architect and custom home builder Rodney Collins suggested donating the glassed room to local educational gardens. Not only will the material be reused, but the local food system movement will benefit by better educating our school children and producing good food for the schools and the local farmers markets.
SAN DIMAS, Calif., Jan. 3, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — ESI Edgebanding Services Inc., Has announced the full update of HanStone Quartz Surfaces color selections for 2012 on the ESI web site. HanStone Fine Quartz Surfaces combines the natural elegance of quartz with advanced technology to create a new realm of possibilities, dramatic colors and vibrant patterns in a solid surface with Greater strength and resilience.
KANSAS CITY, Kan., Dec. 29, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Foley Group, Inc., a leader in the commercial and industrial lighting industry is celebrating their 50th year in business.
WASHINGTON D.C., Nov. 21, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Conservatory Craftsmen is honored to have been chosen to work on the Hill Center project with Bell Architects to restore the Old Naval Hospital on Capitol Hill.
SWANSEA, Mass., Nov. 11, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Upland Architects, Inc. announced today that it has finished the last in a series of architectural design plans for the comprehensive renovation of RK Swansea Place, located in Swansea, Massachusetts.
HOUSTON, Texas, Nov. 10, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Synergen Consulting International, LP (www.synergenconsulting.com) is pleased to announce it has recently surpassed 750 projects successfully awarded. This milestone marks the continued success of the company. The composition of Synergen’s 750 engineering and construction projects is approximately comprised of 60 percent energy and oil and gas, and 40 percent commercial, medical, infrastructure, and other industry sectors. Additionally, approximately 30 percent of Synergen’s work is international.
Continuous Training Makes Union Ironworkers the Trusted Source for Quality Architectural and Ornamental Work
AUSTIN, Texas, Oct. 24, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The Iron Workers International Union, teaming with the Ironworker Management Progressive Action Cooperative Trust (IMPACT), released a series of new architectural and ornamental training modules designed to replicate real-world assembly and installation challenges ironworkers face on jobsites. Currently, IMPACT Region VI has four new architectural and ornamental mockups in use at training locations in Houston, Arlington, San Antonio and Oklahoma City.
Limitless Computing to Debut CloudRender for Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012 at AIA National Convention
BOULDER, Colo. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Limitless Computing Inc., the company that provides faster rendering with cloud computing for the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry, today announced that it will debut its new CloudRender for Autodesk Revit Architecture 2012 and Limitless Rendering for Autodesk Revit Architecture 2009-2012 in booth 3509 at the AIA (American Institute of Architects) National Convention and Design Exposition.
SALEM, Mass. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Upland Architects, Inc. announced today that the company was presented the Best Mid-Budget Remodel Award by Convenience Store News for their design of the Tedeschi Food Shop located on Loring Street in Salem, MA. This is the seventh location designed by Upland Architects, Inc. and the 190th location opened by Tedeschi Food Shops.
Phoenix Construction Group Receives Two Gold PRISM Awards from the Builders Association of Greater Boston
WATERTOWN, Mass. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Phoenix Construction Group, Inc. (PCGI), one of Boston’s leading residential and commercial design/build firms, has been awarded two Gold PRISM Awards from the Builders Association of Greater Boston. The awards, which recognize housing industry professionals for excellence in building, design, sales and marketing, were presented to PCGI principals Dani Chedid and Karnig Ostayan at a gala ceremony on October 14, 2009.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Tsoi/Kobus & Associates received a Special Mention award at the American Institute of Architects New England Chapter’s 2009 Design Awards on Saturday, October 3 for its design of the Center for Life Science | Boston, the first speculative, privately-owned, high-rise, multi-tenant laboratory building in the United States. Among 271 entries submitted, 18 received recognition.
BOSTON, MA — (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — In a special issue of The Boston Globe Magazine, celebrating ‘all that is great and new in our city and our suburbs,’ Arclinea Boston (www.arclineaboston.com) has been named ‘Best of the New.’
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- New to Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival is a Juried Fine Art Photography Show presented by Chicago Creative Coalition Fri, 24 May 2013
- Nude Pregnant Kim Kardashian ‘Fertility Statue’ Unveiling in L.A. Thu, 23 May 2013
- International Document Services idsDoc Mortgage Document Prep System Improves Productivity and Delivers Custom Docs to Mortgage Network Thu, 23 May 2013
- Leawo Releases Brand-New 50,000-User-Tested Windows 8 Blu-ray Player Software at the Lowest Price Ever Thu, 23 May 2013
- Bankers Asset Management Uses Quandis’ Valuation System to Efficiently Complete BPOs and Manage Agents Thu, 23 May 2013
- Banks Flock to Financial Education to Drive Sales Wed, 22 May 2013
- Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Announces Three-day Musical Lineup with Dot Dot Dot, Magic Box, and Michael McDermott Band Wed, 22 May 2013
- Mortgage Technology Magazine Names IDS to 2013 ‘Top 50 Service Providers’ List Thu, 02 May 2013
- Workforce Investment Board of San Bernardino County Appoints New Leadership Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Mortgage Technology Magazine Designates Quandis a Top 50 Service Provider for Third Year in a Row Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Members of the Hollywood Community and Military Charity Arrive in Washington, D.C. to Receive Congressional Commendations Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- EnviroIngenuity Offers High Performance Vertical Gardens for Home Use Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- For the 5th Year in a Row Mueller Offers a Metal Building to a Deserving Texas Non-Profit Organization Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Author and Cancer Advocate Joy Cruse to speak at III Forks Golf Classic Dinner to Benefit Childhood Cancer Research Mon, 29 Apr 2013