SAN CARLOS, Calif., April 26, 2013 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — A current law states that California businesses cannot claim their products are ‘Made in the USA’ unless 100 percent of the components are manufactured in the country. The federal standard is 75 percent, which places an unfair disadvantage on California firms because there are some products that have components which are not available in the United States. Bulldog Lighting – a San Carlos, Calif.-based firm that was founded by teenage entrepreneur Dylan Sievers – is spearheading and promoting the passage of legislation that would make the 75 percent federal standard applicable in California.
Archive | Ballots, Bills and Laws RSS feed for this section
Teenage entrepreneur-led Bulldog Lighting leading the push for California legislators to pass proposed ‘Made in the USA labeling’ bill
LA MESA, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — LegalizeFerrets.org announces new WhiteHouse.gov petition to help legalize ferrets in California. Over the past 25 years California ferret lovers have worked diligently to catch up to the rest of the 48 continental states to have our right for legal ferret ownership.
CONCORD, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Gold Pan California, a gold prospecting supply shop located in the Bay Area, is shining light on a California State Budget loophole which is being exploited by Legislators to enact last minute laws on pet projects and further increase California’s budget deficit.
Governor Brown Vetoes Attack on Suction Dredge Gold Miners, says Gold Pan California – Directs Secretary of Resources to Publish EIR
CONCORD, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Gold Pan California, a gold mining supply shop located in the Bay Area, is full of suction dredge gold miners celebrating a line-item veto that Governor Brown made in the final State Budget today. ‘This is the vindication we’ve been waiting for,’ says owner Mike Dunn.
California Budget: ‘Insane’ Legislature Tries to Kill Gold Mining Industry, says Gold Pan California
CONCORD, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Gold Pan California, a gold mining supply shop and headquarters for California suction dredge miners, recently got a boost from Washington DC: Congressman Tom McClintock (R-CA) is mad as hell and wants Governor Brown’s assistance to squash 2 paragraphs of impending legislation which, if enacted, will kill the California suction gold mining industry.
California Long-Term Care in Jeopardy – Well-Intentioned Bill Threatens to Boost Insurance Rates and Undermine Care
KIRKLAND, Wash. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Concerned that long-term care insurance rates might go up? ‘The California Assembly feels your pain,’ says Cameron Truesdell, CEO of LTC Financial Partners LLC (LTCFP), ‘but they just passed a bill, AB 999, that will only make matters worse if the State Senate also passes it.’ LTCFP is one of America’s largest and most experienced long-term care insurance agencies, representing multiple carriers.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Gold Pan California, a gold mining supply shop located in the Bay Area, is bustling with suction dredge gold miners who are anxiously seeking a last-minute deletion of a math mistake in the current State Budget battle. ‘This is a new financial disaster headed straight to the heart of the Golden State,’ says owner Mike Dunn.
CONCORD, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Gold Pan California, a gold mining supply shop, has been looking forward to the relief of November like salve applied to a burn. Owner Mike Dunn’s anticipation of relief was suddenly diverted 2 weeks ago, when the California Legislature began shuffling last minute trailer budget bill language which, if passed, will kill the suction gold mining industry and cost the Golden State $23 to $70 Million annually.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- PowerGuard Launches Solar Panel Warranty Verification Portal Wed, 19 Jun 2013
- With Dementia Cases and Care Costs Set to Double by 2040, LTC Financial Partners Offers Long-Term Care ‘Solution Set’ for Affected Families Wed, 19 Jun 2013
- PennyMac Utilizing Quandis Technology to Automate Short Sale Transactions Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- Doggone Good Economic News: Ruth Roberts Music Lowers Prices on Songs about Animals on iTunes Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- EaseUS MobiSaver is the world’s first iPhone data recovery software to support iOS 7 Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- TopProdeals.com Rises to Top as Discount Dental Supply Leader Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- Phillips Productions of Dallas Changes Company Name to Phillips MediaSource Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- Mass Challenge Finalist WomenLEAD, Inc. launches Campaign to Honor Women Who Lead Tue, 28 May 2013
- Banks Will Become Prime Places to Learn About Long-Term Care Insurance, Predicts LTC Partners and Insurance Services Mon, 20 May 2013
- Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License Code for Best Price Ever – Free Lifetime Upgrade Guaranteed Sat, 18 May 2013
- FirstClose Hires Industry Veteran Chip Caldwell as VP, Southeast Region Manager Fri, 17 May 2013
- LendingQB Incorporates Mortgage Insurance Underwriting Guidelines into its Automated Underwriting Engine Thu, 16 May 2013
- Free Data Recovery Software by Remo Software – Popular Remo Recover is now a Free Data Recovery Tool Thu, 16 May 2013
- Roemtech, LLC Announces its Newly Developed PMA-350H Mixer/Amplifier with Auto-HummBuster Technology Thu, 16 May 2013