KIRKLAND, Wash. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Many Americans – unsatisfied with traditional treatments for cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis, and other intractable diseases – are looking south for advanced remedies. ‘We’re struggling to keep up with demand,’ says Dr. Oscar E. Castro, head of Regenerative Cellular Therapy (RCT), of Puerto Penasco, Sonora, Mexico.
Archive | Biotechnology RSS feed for this section
Americans Travel to Mexico for Stem Cell Stimulation Therapies and E+ Peptide Cancer Vaccine – Treatments Not Yet Offered in U.S.
To Reach, Perchance to Kill the Cancer: A Soliloquy from Epeius Nanotechnologies Opposes that ‘Sea of Troubles’
SAN MARINO, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Epeius Biotechnologies Corporation, a leader in the emerging field of targeted genetic medicine, reports the publication of a landmark paper in clinical oncology. Following up on its advanced U.S. Phase I/II clinical trials of Rexin-G in chemo-resistant metastatic pancreatic cancer (Molecular Therapy, 2010, 18: 435-441), which gained both Orphan Drug and FDA Fast Track Status, this new paper documents the molecular mechanisms-of-action of Rexin-G.
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — LifeModeler, Inc., the leading global provider of biomechanical human body simulation tools and services, has released LumbarSIM™, a new product that adds to its family of unique ‘virtual prototyping’ software. This latest innovation directly addresses the needs of orthopedic device manufacturers and surgeons seeking ways to respond to the growing numbers of patients experiencing lower back pain.
FDA Grants Epeius Biotechnologies’ Rexin-G A Third Orphan Drug Designation, This Time for the Treatment of Soft Tissue Sarcomas
SAN MARINO, Calif., July 8 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Epeius Biotechnologies Corporation today announced that Rexin-G has been granted Orphan Drug Designation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of all soft tissue sarcomas. This latest approval is the third clinical indication for which Rexin-G has been formally recognized by the FDA in the United States.
Epeius Biotechnologies Leads with Keynote Address on the Advent of Pathotropic Medicine for Cancer at the Global Pharma RandD Summit Conference in Boston
SAN MARINO, Calif. and BOSTON, Mass. – Oct. 18 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Epeius Biotechnologies Corporation today announced that Dr. Frederick L. Hall, President and CEO of Epeius Biotechnologies Inc., has accepted an invitation to give the lead keynote address on ‘The Advent of Pathotropic Medicine for Cancer’ at the Global Pharma R&D Summit 2007 to be held in Boston.
SAN MARINO, Calif. – Oct. 11 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Epeius Biotechnologies Corporation today announced that Dr. Frederick Hall, President and CEO of Epeius Biotechnologies, has accepted an invitation to speak at the upcoming Global Pharmaceutical Research & Development Summit held on Oct. 24 at 4:10 p.m. (PT) in Anaheim, Calif. Dr. Hall will present the current status of global development and the broad pharmaceutical indications for the company’s innovative targeting technology platform that has enabled Epeius to develop Rexin-G(TM).
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License Code for Best Price Ever – Free Lifetime Upgrade Guaranteed Sat, 18 May 2013
- FirstClose Hires Industry Veteran Chip Caldwell as VP, Southeast Region Manager Fri, 17 May 2013
- LendingQB Incorporates Mortgage Insurance Underwriting Guidelines into its Automated Underwriting Engine Thu, 16 May 2013
- Free Data Recovery Software by Remo Software – Popular Remo Recover is now a Free Data Recovery Tool Thu, 16 May 2013
- Roemtech, LLC Announces its Newly Developed PMA-350H Mixer/Amplifier with Auto-HummBuster Technology Thu, 16 May 2013
- State Farm Grant provides Economics and Financial Literacy Training to Teachers and Students in California Wed, 15 May 2013
- E’shee Clinical Esthetic Receives 2013 Best of Philadelphia Award Wed, 15 May 2013
- AC Talent Agency Partners Up with NEXT Models Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Interthinx 2012 Yearly Report Highlights Geographical Shift in Mortgage Fraud Risk Thu, 25 Apr 2013
- Two San Rafael High Schools Win First and Second Place in 2013 Northern California Financial Literacy: MoneyWise Teen Contest Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- Business Search Engine Masterseek Testing Massive New Upgrade Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- Businesses Worldwide Will Spend $152 Billion on Managed Telecommunications Services in 2013, says Insight Research Corp. Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- EPIC and Preferred Operator Group Partner to Fight Workers’ Compensation Insurance Fraud Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- Moonlite Bar-B-Q-Inn Celebrates 50 Years of Smoke and Friends Wed, 24 Apr 2013