ARDEN, N.C. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Ten years ago, dynamic female entrepreneur Lana Wilde of Mountain Home Care started her business in the basement of the family home with one client, one caregiver, and a commitment to meet the needs of families who take care of their loved ones in times of extended illness.
Archive | Private Practice and Medical Groups RSS feed for this section
Mountain Home Care’s Lana Wilde Shares Lessons Learned After a Decade of Helping Families with Home Care and Aging Concerns
Southgate Surgery Center Offers Low- and No-Cost Colonoscopies to Uninsured for Greater Prevention of Colorectal Cancer
SOUTHGATE, Mich. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Southgate Surgery Center announced that it is again offering its complimentary screening colonoscopy program throughout March, 2013. The facility will qualify 21 applicants from Michigan who need a screening colonoscopy are aged 50 or over, uninsured, severely financially distressed and cannot afford the procedure. The facility implements the program every March to promote National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month.
ROCHESTER HILLS, Mich. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The Waller Wellness Center, one of the largest Natural Medicine centers in Michigan, commemorated the opening of its new office at 1854 W. Auburn Road in Rochester Hills on July 9 with a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony. Mayor Bryan Barnett helped cut the ribbon and other local dignitaries joined the celebration.
LIBERTYVILLE, Ill. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The Surgeons of Lake County, LLC (‘Surgeons’) announced today that an unauthorized user had gained access to – and encrypted – their server in an attempt to force payment from Surgeons in exchange for the password needed to regain access to the server.
LONG BEACH, Calif., Jan. 13, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Since 1974, Dr. Marc Spitz of the Foot Pain Center has been helping patients to beat peripheral neuropathy. After observing epidemic numbers of people developing peripheral neuropathy in their feet, he decided to make this his practice’s focus.
KIRKLAND, Wash., Sept. 13, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Regenerative Cellular Therapy (RCT) of Puerto Penasco, Sonora, Mexico, is holding its first annual treatment giveaway. Over the next five weeks, starting September 13, two lucky winners per week will receive state-of-the-art regenerative cellular cancer treatments free of charge.
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Cognitive Behavior Associates, a group practice specializing in the delivery of Cognitive-Behavior Therapy, is pleased to announce a new treatment program for individuals suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome – Going Well(R).
BUFFALO GROVE, Ill. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Affinity Healthcare LLC, a multi-specialty medical group practice with northwest Chicago suburban offices located in Arlington Heights and Buffalo Grove announces the addition of a Neurology specialist to its cadre of 34 physicians. Dr. Daniel B. Cacioppo, MD will treat patients by appointment at the Affinity Healthcare LLC office located at 1450 Busch Parkway, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089.
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Ill., May 20 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Affinity Healthcare LLC’s diagnostic imaging practice located at 1051 W. Rand Road, Arlington Heights, IL was recently awarded accreditation for Computed Tomography (CT), as the result of a recent survey by the American College of Radiology (ACR). Affinity Imaging has also been awarded accreditation by the ACR for Nuclear Medicine and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
SUNRISE, Fla., and SAN DIEGO, Calif., May 13 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Interim HealthCare, the nation’s largest combined provider of home care and healthcare staffing services, announced the completion of conversions of the San Diego/Escondido, Fresno, Sacramento and Modesto/Stockton branches into franchise operations.
SUNRISE, Fla. and ROCK HILL, S.C. – Jan. 22 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Interim HealthCare Hospice of Rock Hill, South Carolina, provider of home health hospice care services is pleased to announce that they have recently received their Hospice Medicare certification. Interim HealthCare of Rock Hill is a locally-owned franchise which is part of a national home care and staffing company with nearly 300 offices throughout the United States.
SUNRISE, Fla. – Nov. 26 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The local Interim HealthCare office of Columbus, OH, frequently holds Wellness Clinics for the community. However, it is not everyday when a wellness screening can save a person’s life. That is what happened to two lucky citizens this past Fall at Free Diabetes Clinics offered at two different Kroger stores in the Columbus area.
FAIR LAWN, N.J. – June 28 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The Sher Institute for Reproductive Medicine(SM)-New Jersey (SIRM(TM)-NJ), part of one of the largest and fastest growing infertility networks in the United States, announces the opening of a new office in Bergen County. Located in Fair Lawn, New Jersey, the office will have exclusive access in the area to various SIRM breakthrough technologies in the field of In Vitro Fertilization.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- EPIC adds Power Brokers Kathleen Felderman and Jonathan Griffiths and launches Denver office Mon, 20 May 2013
- Banks Will Become Prime Places to Learn About Long-Term Care Insurance, Predicts LTC Partners and Insurance Services Mon, 20 May 2013
- Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License Code for Best Price Ever – Free Lifetime Upgrade Guaranteed Sat, 18 May 2013
- FirstClose Hires Industry Veteran Chip Caldwell as VP, Southeast Region Manager Fri, 17 May 2013
- LendingQB Incorporates Mortgage Insurance Underwriting Guidelines into its Automated Underwriting Engine Thu, 16 May 2013
- Free Data Recovery Software by Remo Software – Popular Remo Recover is now a Free Data Recovery Tool Thu, 16 May 2013
- Roemtech, LLC Announces its Newly Developed PMA-350H Mixer/Amplifier with Auto-HummBuster Technology Thu, 16 May 2013
- James Allen’s Natural Gemstones Bring New Color to Life Tue, 30 Apr 2013
- California Mortgage Bankers Association Names The Compliance Group President Annemaria Allen to its Board of Directors Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- LendingQB Named a Top 50 Technology Service Provider for First Time Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- Food Finders Kicks Off its 3rd Annual ‘Summer To End Hunger’ Food Drive Thu, 25 Apr 2013
- Interthinx 2012 Yearly Report Highlights Geographical Shift in Mortgage Fraud Risk Thu, 25 Apr 2013
- Two San Rafael High Schools Win First and Second Place in 2013 Northern California Financial Literacy: MoneyWise Teen Contest Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- Business Search Engine Masterseek Testing Massive New Upgrade Wed, 24 Apr 2013