SEBASTIAN, Fla. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Riverside Surgical and Weight Loss Center is now offering robotically-assisted minimally invasive surgery as a weight loss surgery option. The addition of this technology to the practice makes Riverside Surgical and Weight Loss Center one of only a handful of bariatric surgical centers in Florida using the most advanced techniques to perform bariatric surgery.
Archive | Surgery and Neurotechnology RSS feed for this section
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Executives from some of the leading firms in the consumer neurotechnology market are scheduled to make presentations at the 2012 Consumer Neurotech Conference, to be held in San Francisco on October 23. The new event takes place during the 2012 Neurotech Leaders Forum, now in its 12th year.
SAN DIEGO, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Fresh Start Surgical Gifts, a San Diego non-profit organization, has been chosen as the beneficiary for the 2nd Annual PayLease Golf Tournament on Saturday, June 9 at Riverwalk Golf Club in Mission Valley. All proceeds will help Fresh Start achieve its mission of transforming the lives of children with deformities through reconstructive surgery.
Renaissance Surgical Arts at Newport Harbor Announces Single-Dose Radiation Treatment Alternative for Women with Early Breast Cancer
COSTA MESA, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Renaissance Surgical Arts at Newport Harbor announced today that it is the first outpatient surgery center in the Western U.S. to offer intraoperative radiotherapy (IORT) using the INTRABEAM System – the only device used in the TARGIT-A multicenter human clinical trial that demonstrated IORT to be as effective as traditional radiation for certain women with early breast cancer.
EUGENE, Ore. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Noble Vision Group, LLC, a research and development organization, today announced the success of its first LIVE Webcast broadcast by SoundQue Multimedia Services, a unique multimedia production facility that specializes in video and audio streaming.
Renaissance Surgical Arts at Newport Harbor Celebrates Grand Opening with 400 Physicians, Community Leaders and Supporters
COSTA MESA, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Renaissance Surgical Arts at Newport Harbor, a new cutting edge multispecialty ambulatory surgery center in Orange County, celebrated its official Grand Opening on Sat., Oct. 23. Costa Mesa Mayor Allan Mansoor and Ronnie Guyer, district representative for Assemblyman Van Tran, were among the local officials, physicians and 400 guests that celebrated the addition of Renaissance, and its new model for exceptional patient care, to the community.
COSTA MESA, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Renaissance Surgical Arts at Newport Harbor today announced that it has met or exceeded compliance with the Joint Commission’s national standards for health care quality and safety, earning the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval. This is the second accreditation for Renaissance, the multispecialty ambulatory surgery center opened in August 2010 with its accreditation from IMQ (Institute of Medical Quality).
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- New to Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival is a Juried Fine Art Photography Show presented by Chicago Creative Coalition Fri, 24 May 2013
- Nude Pregnant Kim Kardashian ‘Fertility Statue’ Unveiling in L.A. Thu, 23 May 2013
- International Document Services idsDoc Mortgage Document Prep System Improves Productivity and Delivers Custom Docs to Mortgage Network Thu, 23 May 2013
- Leawo Releases Brand-New 50,000-User-Tested Windows 8 Blu-ray Player Software at the Lowest Price Ever Thu, 23 May 2013
- Bankers Asset Management Uses Quandis’ Valuation System to Efficiently Complete BPOs and Manage Agents Thu, 23 May 2013
- Banks Flock to Financial Education to Drive Sales Wed, 22 May 2013
- Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Announces Three-day Musical Lineup with Dot Dot Dot, Magic Box, and Michael McDermott Band Wed, 22 May 2013
- Mortgage Technology Magazine Names IDS to 2013 ‘Top 50 Service Providers’ List Thu, 02 May 2013
- Workforce Investment Board of San Bernardino County Appoints New Leadership Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Mortgage Technology Magazine Designates Quandis a Top 50 Service Provider for Third Year in a Row Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Members of the Hollywood Community and Military Charity Arrive in Washington, D.C. to Receive Congressional Commendations Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- EnviroIngenuity Offers High Performance Vertical Gardens for Home Use Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- For the 5th Year in a Row Mueller Offers a Metal Building to a Deserving Texas Non-Profit Organization Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Author and Cancer Advocate Joy Cruse to speak at III Forks Golf Classic Dinner to Benefit Childhood Cancer Research Mon, 29 Apr 2013