NORTHLAKE, Ill. — Frigid Fluid Co., a leading manufacturer of mortuary products, announced this week that it is launching a customer recycling program. In an industry that generates an estimated 2.8 million bottles annually that’s a lot of bottles that may ultimately end up in landfills. In the past few years, the green movement has certainly touched the death care industry and there is an ever-increasing public sentiment that greener methods should be available and introduced.
Archive | Mortuary and Cemetery RSS feed for this section
LONDON, U.K., Oct. 28 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Deep space transmission company SentForever will transmit website memorials into deep space on 2nd November 2008 as part of the Day of the Dead Festival in honour of loved ones who have died. This special deep space transmission will consist of a number of website memorials that are hosted by MuchLoved, a charitable trust that helps people create personalised memorials for loved ones who have passed on.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- EPIC adds Power Brokers Kathleen Felderman and Jonathan Griffiths and launches Denver office Mon, 20 May 2013
- Banks Will Become Prime Places to Learn About Long-Term Care Insurance, Predicts LTC Partners and Insurance Services Mon, 20 May 2013
- Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License Code for Best Price Ever – Free Lifetime Upgrade Guaranteed Sat, 18 May 2013
- FirstClose Hires Industry Veteran Chip Caldwell as VP, Southeast Region Manager Fri, 17 May 2013
- LendingQB Incorporates Mortgage Insurance Underwriting Guidelines into its Automated Underwriting Engine Thu, 16 May 2013
- Free Data Recovery Software by Remo Software – Popular Remo Recover is now a Free Data Recovery Tool Thu, 16 May 2013
- Roemtech, LLC Announces its Newly Developed PMA-350H Mixer/Amplifier with Auto-HummBuster Technology Thu, 16 May 2013
- James Allen’s Natural Gemstones Bring New Color to Life Tue, 30 Apr 2013
- California Mortgage Bankers Association Names The Compliance Group President Annemaria Allen to its Board of Directors Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- LendingQB Named a Top 50 Technology Service Provider for First Time Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- Food Finders Kicks Off its 3rd Annual ‘Summer To End Hunger’ Food Drive Thu, 25 Apr 2013
- Interthinx 2012 Yearly Report Highlights Geographical Shift in Mortgage Fraud Risk Thu, 25 Apr 2013
- Two San Rafael High Schools Win First and Second Place in 2013 Northern California Financial Literacy: MoneyWise Teen Contest Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- Business Search Engine Masterseek Testing Massive New Upgrade Wed, 24 Apr 2013