CINCINNATI, Ohio, April 11, 2013 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — ProSource announced today that Beacon Printing recently increased its capabilities with the addition of a Konica Minolta color bizhub Press and a black and white bizhub Pro, both with variable data printing support. The color press allows Beacon to produce the best color images in the production print marketplace, while delivering short-run color jobs to fit customers’ tight deadlines.
Archive | Printing and Packaging RSS feed for this section
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — CustomXM, a central Arkansas marketing services provider, recently added the Kodak Dimensional Printing capability to its Nexpress 3000 Digital Production Color Press. CustomXM is currently the only provider of these services in the state of Arkansas
Commercial Printers Accountable for Identity Theft Protection Under FTC Enforcement of FACTA ‘Red Flag Rules’
DENVER, Colo., April 10 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Commercial printers must provide identity theft protection to their customers under Federal Trade Commission (FTC) enforcement of the Red Flag Rules provisions of the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003 (FACTA), advises identity theft security expert and identity recovery services provider idBUSINESS.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- TopProdeals.com Rises to Top as Discount Dental Supply Leader Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- Phillips Productions of Dallas Changes Company Name to Phillips MediaSource Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- EPIC’s second video in healthcare series offers a clear, concise overview of the Affordable Care Act Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- Be a Tacori Girl! Follow, Repin, and WIN! Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- Christ Church Cambridge Wins Historic Preservation Award Fri, 14 Jun 2013
- Irving Independent School District Pilots Caselite Software Thu, 13 Jun 2013
- Introducing Golf Pipeline, the new way to manage your game Thu, 13 Jun 2013
- Banks Flock to Financial Education to Drive Sales Wed, 22 May 2013
- State Farm Grant provides Economics and Financial Literacy Training to Teachers and Students in California Wed, 15 May 2013
- E’shee Clinical Esthetic Receives 2013 Best of Philadelphia Award Wed, 15 May 2013
- WTCI Expands Catastrophe Risk Modeling and Consulting Services Wed, 15 May 2013
- Dispatch Digital Announces Pair of Educational Digital Strategy Seminars for Columbus Area Small and Medium Businesses Wed, 15 May 2013
- DealsPricer: A New, Smart Price Comparison Website for Deal Hunters Wed, 15 May 2013
- Lighting Optimizers, USA Hires Project Foreman and Field Manager Tue, 14 May 2013