SIGNAL HILL, Calif., April 19, 2013 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Food Finders, Inc. of Signal Hill, California, is pleased to announce it is a recipient of Neotrope’s 2013 J.L. Simmons NonProfit PR Grant award. With this commitment, Neotrope(R) will assist with Food Finders’ mission to redistribute food donated by the regional hospitality industry and local grocers to feed those who are food insecure.
Archive | Grocery and Supermarket RSS feed for this section
PLANTATION, Fla., April 1, 2013 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Earth Day is April 22 and USA Coffee Company is doing its part to save the planet. USA Coffee Company is proud of its efforts to produce conventional certified Hawaiian coffee that is environmentally friendly.
Big Bay Brewing Co. Celebrates The Arrival of Winter in Wisconsin with Portside Porter Limited Edition Craft Beer
MILWAUKEE, Wis. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — In celebration of winter and the festive winter holidays, Big Bay Brewing Co.(R) has introduced its newest craft beer, Portside(TM). The porter style beer is the third limited edition brew to be introduced by the Shorewood, Wisconsin-based craft brewer.
VACAVILLE, Calif., Dec. 20, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Integrated Comfort Inc. (ICI) of Vacaville, CA has recently completed DualCool installations on 14 Walmart stores in northern and central California. DualCool is a retrofittable system that significantly improves the efficiency of rooftop cooling units (RTU’s) in dry climates. The patented DualCool technology is owned and manufactured by ICI.
ELKHART, Ind., Dec. 16, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — REMIS AMERICA has installed its first black RemiSafe doors on 24 feet of previously open Hill Phoenix cases at a ShopRite in New Rochelle, NY. These are the first black RemiSafe doors anywhere in the world.
CHESAPEAKE, Va., Oct. 10, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Chase’s Calendar of Events, 2011 Edition has designated the month of November as ‘Banana Pudding Lovers Month.’ Created by the Rodgers family of Rodgers’ Banana Pudding Sauce, Banana Pudding Lovers Month is a time for families during the start of the holiday season to re-create the memories of their happy childhood or start creating memories for their own children.
MILWAUKEE, Wis. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — With the dog days of summer upon us, Big Bay Brewing Co.(R), producer of hand-crafted specialty beers, announces the introduction of two refreshing all-natural gourmet sodas. The craft brewer, based in Shorewood, Wis., is unveiling its Pierjumper Twisting Citrus and Oh Buoy! Cherry Cola across Wisconsin this month.
ELKHART, Ind. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — REMIS AMERICA, the maker of energy efficient doors and covers, has expanded its American production, creating jobs and standing out in a tough economy. Driven by increased demand for its energy saving solutions and several commitments from major North American grocery retailers that extend into 2012, Indiana production of REMIS doors will now include the RemiSafe T line.
Sprouts Farmers Market and Hill PHOENIX Collaborate on GreenChill Platinum Award-Winning CO2 Refrigeration System
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Hill PHOENIX, a designer and manufacturer of commercial refrigeration equipment, and Arizona-based Sprouts Farmers Market will host a community open house at Sprouts’ first GreenChill Platinum Award-winning store on May 17 in Thousand Oaks, Calif. The Westlake Village store is only the third grocery store in the nation to receive the EPA’s highest GreenChill Award.
ELKHART, Ind. — REMIS AMERICA, a leader in energy efficient products for grocery retailers, is proud to announce that it has opened a new production line at its Elkhart, Indiana headquarters. This new 35,000 square foot facility represents a multi-million dollar investment and has created over 25 new jobs since the company’s inception in February of 2009. Additionally, the company’s business model forecasts an impressive 30+ new hires by year’s end 2011.
ELKHART, Ind. — Leading the way in reducing energy consumption is in the works for the new 49,000-sqaure-foot LEED Platinum Certified Hannaford Supermarket in Augusta, Maine and REMIS AMERICA was sure to be a part of it. REMIS AMERICA installed 32 feet of Remiglas Ecosafe sliding glass covers on freezer bunker display cases which can reduce energy consumption up to a remarkable 55 percent over traditional open frozen food cases.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- With Dementia Cases and Care Costs Set to Double by 2040, LTC Financial Partners Offers Long-Term Care ‘Solution Set’ for Affected Families Wed, 19 Jun 2013
- PennyMac Utilizing Quandis Technology to Automate Short Sale Transactions Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- Doggone Good Economic News: Ruth Roberts Music Lowers Prices on Songs about Animals on iTunes Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- EaseUS MobiSaver is the world’s first iPhone data recovery software to support iOS 7 Tue, 18 Jun 2013
- TopProdeals.com Rises to Top as Discount Dental Supply Leader Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- Phillips Productions of Dallas Changes Company Name to Phillips MediaSource Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- EPIC’s second video in healthcare series offers a clear, concise overview of the Affordable Care Act Mon, 17 Jun 2013
- Nude Pregnant Kim Kardashian ‘Fertility Statue’ Unveiling in L.A. Thu, 23 May 2013
- FirstClose Hires Industry Veteran Chip Caldwell as VP, Southeast Region Manager Fri, 17 May 2013
- LendingQB Incorporates Mortgage Insurance Underwriting Guidelines into its Automated Underwriting Engine Thu, 16 May 2013
- Free Data Recovery Software by Remo Software – Popular Remo Recover is now a Free Data Recovery Tool Thu, 16 May 2013
- Roemtech, LLC Announces its Newly Developed PMA-350H Mixer/Amplifier with Auto-HummBuster Technology Thu, 16 May 2013
- State Farm Grant provides Economics and Financial Literacy Training to Teachers and Students in California Wed, 15 May 2013
- E’shee Clinical Esthetic Receives 2013 Best of Philadelphia Award Wed, 15 May 2013