ATLANTA, Ga. — CMI, a full-service marketing research company, is pleased to announce the addition of JD Woods to its client services team. Woods will be responsible for managing key accounts in the insurance and telecom industries, supporting account executives for new business development, and assisting project management staff.
Archive | Georgia RSS feed for this section
ATLANTA, Ga. — The U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Senior Leader Development Program (SLD) selected Pathbuilders, Inc. to develop and deliver a structured and formal mentoring program for its civilian leaders. In addition to one-on-one mentoring, the program includes content-driven discussion guides and interactive webinars and seminars targeted at developing this next generation of Army civilian leadership.
ATLANTA, Ga. — The Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) has selected Five x Five, a marketing analytics company offering cutting edge marketing optimization technology, as one of the Top 10 Innovative Companies in Georgia. The TAG Top 10 are selected from the Top 40 list and chosen based on a number of criteria, including: degree of innovation; scope and financial impact of innovation; likelihood of success; and promotion of Georgia’s innovative efforts nationally and internationally.
ATLANTA, Ga. — The President and CEO of the Georgia Chamber of Commerce, George M. Israel III, will speak on March 30 to the state’s largest association of business brokers, GABB, on ways Georgia can recover economically by remaining a place where businesses can thrive. The Georgia Association of Business Brokers (GABB) is the state’s only professional organization and Multiple Listing Service dedicated to buying and selling businesses and franchises.
ATLANTA, Ga. — Seventy-two women graduated on March 2 from Pathbuilders’ 2009-10 Percepta class. Percepta is a six-month program that prepares women for leadership positions in their companies by providing group mentoring and educational seminars combined with program-wide network building. Junior-executive high-potential women were paired with executive-level mentors who helped guide their development and position them to have greater impact on their companies. The graduation took place Atlanta.
ATLANTA, Ga. — Art Lennig, a regional director of Murphy Business and Financial Corporation, has been elected president of the Georgia Association of Business Brokers (GABB) for 2010. GABB is the state’s only professional organization and Multiple Listing Service dedicated to buying and selling businesses and franchises.
ATLANTA, Ga. — You can help the Tents2Haiti effort. When Bishop Jim Pierce of Love Aflame! Worldwide and a team returned from Port au Prince, Haiti last week they had just one word to describe the most urgent need in that earthquake ravaged nation: TENTS! The team, consisting of five men from New York State, brought much needed food and medical supplies but the request for tents soon rose above all others.
ATLANTA, Ga. — The president and CEO of Georgia’s largest real estate company, Kevin Levent of Metro Brokers, will tell Georgia’s business brokers how he decided to rebrand and join forces with two national brokerages in late 2009. Metro Brokers CEO Levent will speak to the Georgia Association of Business Brokers at their meeting Tuesday, February 23, 2010 at the South Terraces Conference Center.
SAVANNAH, Ga. — Savannah-based, award-winning Paragon Design Group has recently helped brand and package, ‘Cantore Stories,’ the newest HD show from The Weather Channel. This is Paragon’s second hire by the national cable channel, its first being a refreshed package for ‘Day Planner,’ a weekday show that airs from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. on the station.
ATLANTA, Ga. — USMotivation announces VIVA as its latest and most exciting product designed to introduce new levels of innovation, expand reach and increase convenience for the way companies do business. VIVA, or Virtual Interactive Venue Assistant, creates virtual experiences and environments that can stand alone or complement any physical event.
ATLANTA, Ga. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Georgia’s small businesses are a critical part of the state’s economy, and Georgia Secretary of State Karen Handel will speak about the outlook for those businesses at a monthly meeting of the Georgia Association of Business Brokers (GABB) Tuesday, October 27, 2009. GABB is the state’s only professional organization and Multiple Listing Service dedicated to buying and selling businesses and franchises.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- EPIC adds Power Brokers Kathleen Felderman and Jonathan Griffiths and launches Denver office Mon, 20 May 2013
- Banks Will Become Prime Places to Learn About Long-Term Care Insurance, Predicts LTC Partners and Insurance Services Mon, 20 May 2013
- Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License Code for Best Price Ever – Free Lifetime Upgrade Guaranteed Sat, 18 May 2013
- FirstClose Hires Industry Veteran Chip Caldwell as VP, Southeast Region Manager Fri, 17 May 2013
- LendingQB Incorporates Mortgage Insurance Underwriting Guidelines into its Automated Underwriting Engine Thu, 16 May 2013
- Free Data Recovery Software by Remo Software – Popular Remo Recover is now a Free Data Recovery Tool Thu, 16 May 2013
- Roemtech, LLC Announces its Newly Developed PMA-350H Mixer/Amplifier with Auto-HummBuster Technology Thu, 16 May 2013
- Massey Consulting Webcast Series Will Feature Taylor Macdonald of Intacct Tue, 30 Apr 2013
- LendingQB Named a Top 50 Technology Service Provider for First Time Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- Food Finders Kicks Off its 3rd Annual ‘Summer To End Hunger’ Food Drive Thu, 25 Apr 2013
- Interthinx 2012 Yearly Report Highlights Geographical Shift in Mortgage Fraud Risk Thu, 25 Apr 2013
- Two San Rafael High Schools Win First and Second Place in 2013 Northern California Financial Literacy: MoneyWise Teen Contest Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- Business Search Engine Masterseek Testing Massive New Upgrade Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- Businesses Worldwide Will Spend $152 Billion on Managed Telecommunications Services in 2013, says Insight Research Corp. Wed, 24 Apr 2013