BOZEMAN, Mont., April 2, 2013 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — According to GEMS Girls’ Clubs, ‘The World Needs Your Help.’ Everyday children in your neighborhood are going to bed hungry, enslaved to work countless hours, homeless because their dad lost his job, abandoned because their family cannot afford to care for them, sold into human trafficking, etc. The world needs the love of Christ – the world needs you!
Archive | Montana RSS feed for this section
KALISPELL, Mont. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — When the Flathead Community Foundation climbed on board as the title sponsor for the 2012 Montana Dragon Boat Festival, they knew they were in for a wild ride. After a rip-roaring success in 2012, including the $75,000 raised by local non-profits, the Flathead Community Foundation returns as this year’s lead sponsor, it was announced today by the Kalispell Convention and Visitor Bureau.
KALISPELL, Mont. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Since its beginnings in summer 2009, Skull Church has delivered killer concerts from popular Christian artists and a clear gospel message to the Flathead Valley. Named for the place of Christ’s crucifixion, Skull Hill, the monthly event is regularly held at the Liberty and Strand Theatres in Kalispell. This month, for the first time, the event will be taken on the road for two days to the historic Wilma Theater in Missoula. Fresh Life Church produces Skull Church events.
ROUNDUP, Mont. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Sound familiar? You’re looking forward to a week of riding in the wide open spaces, the feeling of freedom, fresh air on your face and the sounds of wildlife all around you. Instead you find yourself limited to routine rides with your horse’s nose firmed fixed in another horse’s butt! Top50Ranches.com feels your pain and has the ‘no surprises’ solution with complete riding details for each of their ranches.
BOZEMAN, Mont. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — In response to growing demand for rapid delivery and competitive pricing, Lattice Materials recently started stocking thin film coating witness samples for its customers. The program takes the burden and expense of inventory off the company’s customers and improves their experience with Lattice.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- Huskies for Adoption Hermosa Beach Saturday May 25, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tue, 21 May 2013
- Blue Horizon International Exhibits at World Stem Cells Congress Tue, 21 May 2013
- You want a Voice? You have a Choice! Tue, 21 May 2013
- EPIC Creates Healthcare Engagement Video Series Tue, 21 May 2013
- EPIC adds Power Brokers Kathleen Felderman and Jonathan Griffiths and launches Denver office Mon, 20 May 2013
- Banks Will Become Prime Places to Learn About Long-Term Care Insurance, Predicts LTC Partners and Insurance Services Mon, 20 May 2013
- Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License Code for Best Price Ever – Free Lifetime Upgrade Guaranteed Sat, 18 May 2013
- DualCool Delvers Proven Results for Walmart and PG&E Wed, 01 May 2013
- Food Finders Celebrates 100 MILLION Pounds of Food Rescued Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Gunther’s Games Arcade Reopens on Broadway Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- Teenage entrepreneur-led Bulldog Lighting leading the push for California legislators to pass proposed ‘Made in the USA labeling’ bill Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- California Mortgage Bankers Association Names The Compliance Group President Annemaria Allen to its Board of Directors Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- LendingQB Named a Top 50 Technology Service Provider for First Time Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- Food Finders Kicks Off its 3rd Annual ‘Summer To End Hunger’ Food Drive Thu, 25 Apr 2013