BOONTON, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The $35 billion U.S. private line services market is expected to decline one percent annually over the next five years, as the shift to packet-based services offsets demand for higher bandwidth private lines, says a market analysis study from Insight Research.
Archive | BOONTON, N.J. RSS feed for this section
US Telecommunications Private Line Services Revenue to Plateau at $35 Billion in 2013, says Insight Research Corp.
LTC Guild Supports Election Poll on Key Issue: Tax Breaks to Help More Americans Afford Long-Term Care Insurance
MOUNTAIN LAKES, N.J., March 26, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Today LTC Guild, the social network for the long-term care insurance industry, announces its support of a straw poll asking people to say which presidential candidate they think more likely to back federal incentives for owning long-term care insurance. The poll, available at http://ltcguild.ning.com/page/election-poll, simply asks, [...]
To Quicken Pace of New Service Rollout, Telecoms Turning to Open Source Software, Says Insight Research Corp.
BOONTON, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Open source software – software that is available in compiled and source code formats and is downloadable free of charge over the Internet – is quietly being adopted by telecommunications carriers for use in their internal operational systems as well as in their customer-facing service delivery platforms, says a new market analysis study from Insight Research Corp.
Easy to Build, Quick to Deploy, Mashups Apps to Generate More than $100 Billion for Telcos Over the Next Five Years, Says Insight Research Corp.
BOONTON, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — In 2010, telecommunications carriers worldwide are expected to generate just over $1 billion in new revenue by helping build and deploy mashups, according to a new market research study from The Insight Research Corporation. The term ‘mashup was first used to describe the smart mixing of disparate musical tracks to create a new entertainment experience.
US Hispanics Will Spend $257 Billion on Telecommunications Services over the Next Five Years, Says Insight Research Corp.
BOONTON, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Over the next five years, US Hispanic communities will spend $257 billion on telecommunications services, accounting for 17 percent of all residential telecom expenditures, according to a new market research study from The Insight Research Corporation. Early analysis of Census 2010 data suggests that Hispanics will surpass the 50 million mark and that they will command over $1 trillion in buying power.
Enterprise Spending on Carrier Ethernet Services Will Top $37 Billion Over Five Years, says Insight Research
BOONTON, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — US enterprises and consumers are expected to spend more than $37 billion over the next five years on Ethernet services provided by carriers, according to a new market research study from The Insight Research Corporation. With metro-area and wide-area Ethernet services readily available from virtually all major data service providers, the market is expected to grow at a compounded rate of almost 25 percent.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- New to Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival is a Juried Fine Art Photography Show presented by Chicago Creative Coalition Fri, 24 May 2013
- Nude Pregnant Kim Kardashian ‘Fertility Statue’ Unveiling in L.A. Thu, 23 May 2013
- International Document Services idsDoc Mortgage Document Prep System Improves Productivity and Delivers Custom Docs to Mortgage Network Thu, 23 May 2013
- Leawo Releases Brand-New 50,000-User-Tested Windows 8 Blu-ray Player Software at the Lowest Price Ever Thu, 23 May 2013
- Bankers Asset Management Uses Quandis’ Valuation System to Efficiently Complete BPOs and Manage Agents Thu, 23 May 2013
- Banks Flock to Financial Education to Drive Sales Wed, 22 May 2013
- Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Announces Three-day Musical Lineup with Dot Dot Dot, Magic Box, and Michael McDermott Band Wed, 22 May 2013
- Mortgage Technology Magazine Names IDS to 2013 ‘Top 50 Service Providers’ List Thu, 02 May 2013
- Workforce Investment Board of San Bernardino County Appoints New Leadership Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Mortgage Technology Magazine Designates Quandis a Top 50 Service Provider for Third Year in a Row Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Members of the Hollywood Community and Military Charity Arrive in Washington, D.C. to Receive Congressional Commendations Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- EnviroIngenuity Offers High Performance Vertical Gardens for Home Use Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- For the 5th Year in a Row Mueller Offers a Metal Building to a Deserving Texas Non-Profit Organization Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Author and Cancer Advocate Joy Cruse to speak at III Forks Golf Classic Dinner to Benefit Childhood Cancer Research Mon, 29 Apr 2013