CORAL SPRINGS, Fla., Dec. 8, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — With the expectation of small business loan financing to remain bleak into the upcoming holiday season, merchants and small business owners will be seeking out alternative means of working capital for the Christmas rush, expected to result in an increased demand for merchant cash advances from financing sources like BusinessCashAdvance.
Archive | CORAL SPRINGS, Fla. RSS feed for this section
CORAL SPRINGS, Fla., Nov. 10, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — As banks continue to place strict requirements on business loans for small businesses and merchants, BCA (BusinessCashAdvance.com) continues to grow its business loan alternative financing program to accommodate merchants in need of fast financing.
CORAL SPRINGS, Fla. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Want to rate your experience with an IRS employee? Have an IRS complaint? This is your chance to tell the world. Originally designed as an IRS profile database, IRS Doghouse has evolved into a free and anonymous web site where anyone can rate – negatively or positively – their personal and professional experiences with IRS employees.
CORAL SPRINGS, Fla. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Specifically designed for CPAs, attorneys and enrolled agents, PitBullTax.com – a Web-based IRS tax resolution software – gives practitioners the tools, confidence and support to take control of difficult cases. Whether clients owe years of back taxes or have fines and penalties that they cannot pay; PitBullTax is the answer.
CORAL SPRINGS, Fla. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — On April 15, President Barack Obama signed legislation to add $80 million to the Small Business Association (SBA) business loan programs, and effectively extend stimulus benefits through the end of May. But a recent study suggests that a significant majority of small business owners will remain uninterested. Instead, many are seeking financing alternatives, says BusinessCashAdvance.
CORAL SPRINGS, Fla. — With the outlook of traditional business credit markets remaining bleak, many small business owners are taking matters into their own hands, seeking out alternative means of finance, and this is proving to be a boon for the business cash advance industry according to BusinessCashAdvance.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- Banks Flock to Financial Education to Drive Sales Wed, 22 May 2013
- Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Announces Three-day Musical Lineup with Dot Dot Dot, Magic Box, and Michael McDermott Band Wed, 22 May 2013
- SecuGen India is Now Open for Business Wed, 22 May 2013
- Huskies for Adoption Hermosa Beach Saturday May 25, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tue, 21 May 2013
- Blue Horizon International Exhibits at World Stem Cells Congress Tue, 21 May 2013
- You want a Voice? You have a Choice! Tue, 21 May 2013
- EPIC Creates Healthcare Engagement Video Series Tue, 21 May 2013
- LendingQB’s LOS Helps Ventura County Credit Union Double its Volume in Just 12 Months Thu, 02 May 2013
- For the 5th Year in a Row Mueller Offers a Metal Building to a Deserving Texas Non-Profit Organization Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Author and Cancer Advocate Joy Cruse to speak at III Forks Golf Classic Dinner to Benefit Childhood Cancer Research Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- EPIC honored as one of the ‘Best Places to Work in the Bay Area’ for sixth consecutive year Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Food Finders Celebrates 100 MILLION Pounds of Food Rescued Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Gunther’s Games Arcade Reopens on Broadway Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- Teenage entrepreneur-led Bulldog Lighting leading the push for California legislators to pass proposed ‘Made in the USA labeling’ bill Fri, 26 Apr 2013