TORRANCE, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Neotrope CEO Christopher L. Simmons announced a two week extension to today’s deadline for worthy causes to apply for the company’s annual Non-Profit PR Grants for 2013; the new deadline will be Feb. 28 at close of business.
Archive | TORRANCE, Calif. RSS feed for this section
TORRANCE, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — California-based marketing and PR firm, Neotrope(R), today announced the formal launch of a dedicated web portal for the company’s annual Non-Profit PR Grants program at http://prgrants.com as part of its 30 year anniversary. The PR Grant program was originally launched in 2000 to help assist U.S. 501(c)3 worthy causes to raise awareness, attract halo sponsors, and better connect with donors and volunteers.
TORRANCE, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Smart phones have changed the way most of us do many things. Now they can aid those who provide in-home care for seniors or the disabled, according to Anna Chu Lin of Friends Beyond Borders.
Non-Profit PR Grants Program expanded to $50K for 2012, now includes Internet Marketing Campaign for Grant Recipients
TORRANCE, Calif., Dec. 19, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Neotrope, a California based brand identity, internet marketing, and PR firm established in 1983, today announced it has expanded the deliverables of its 2012 Non-Profit PR Grants Program. All recipients of the 2012 program will now also receive up to $2,500 in additional services; specifically free online text and banner advertising on Neotrope(R) News Network sites. This brings the dollar value of the grant to each chosen recipient to $5,000, or $50,000 total value in donated services for 2012.
Neotrope Celebrates 28th Anniversary by Offering PR Grants and Discounts Program for U.S. Charitable Organizations
TORRANCE, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Neotrope today announced it has, as part of the company’s 28th anniversary this year, expanded its discount program for U.S.-based non-profit organizations ‘doing good,’ and also pre-announced the 2011 Neotrope PR Grants program. California-based Neotrope will provide discounts of 28% off to those charitable organizations needing assistance with public relations and online marketing.
TORRANCE, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Neotrope, a California based marketing firm, recently ‘adopted’ Children Awaiting Parents and the Starlight Children’s Foundation. To celebrate, throughout July 2010 as part of the adoption program, when a donor gives $50 or more to either charity they will have the opportunity to issue a free national online press release through Neotrope’s Send2Press(R) Newswire service, which is syndicated worldwide.
Neotrope Celebrates 27th Anniversary by Offering PR Adoption and Discounts Program for U.S. Non-Profit Orgs
TORRANCE, Calif. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Neotrope today announced it has, as part of the company’s 27th anniversary this year, expanded its discount program for U.S.-based non-profit organizations ‘doing good,’ and also started to ‘adopt’ some very worthwhile causes where services are provided at no cost. Neotrope will provide discounts of 27 to 50 percent off to those charitable organizations needing assistance with public relations and marketing. Neotrope’s Send2Press(R) Newswire service will be providing the discounts on targeted news distribution, press release writing, and online promotion solutions.
TORRANCE, Calif. — Neotrope today announced it has joined in sponsoring the second annual Self-Publishers Online Conference (SPOC), a three-day virtual event that features a total of 15 expert speakers, and which will take place May 12-14, 2010. Neotrope’s Send2Press(R) Newswire service will be providing both promotional services for the event, as well as discounts on book promotion packages for attending book authors and small publishers.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License Code for Best Price Ever – Free Lifetime Upgrade Guaranteed Sat, 18 May 2013
- FirstClose Hires Industry Veteran Chip Caldwell as VP, Southeast Region Manager Fri, 17 May 2013
- LendingQB Incorporates Mortgage Insurance Underwriting Guidelines into its Automated Underwriting Engine Thu, 16 May 2013
- Free Data Recovery Software by Remo Software – Popular Remo Recover is now a Free Data Recovery Tool Thu, 16 May 2013
- Roemtech, LLC Announces its Newly Developed PMA-350H Mixer/Amplifier with Auto-HummBuster Technology Thu, 16 May 2013
- State Farm Grant provides Economics and Financial Literacy Training to Teachers and Students in California Wed, 15 May 2013
- E’shee Clinical Esthetic Receives 2013 Best of Philadelphia Award Wed, 15 May 2013
- AC Talent Agency Partners Up with NEXT Models Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Interthinx 2012 Yearly Report Highlights Geographical Shift in Mortgage Fraud Risk Thu, 25 Apr 2013
- Two San Rafael High Schools Win First and Second Place in 2013 Northern California Financial Literacy: MoneyWise Teen Contest Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- Business Search Engine Masterseek Testing Massive New Upgrade Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- Businesses Worldwide Will Spend $152 Billion on Managed Telecommunications Services in 2013, says Insight Research Corp. Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- EPIC and Preferred Operator Group Partner to Fight Workers’ Compensation Insurance Fraud Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- Moonlite Bar-B-Q-Inn Celebrates 50 Years of Smoke and Friends Wed, 24 Apr 2013