KIRKLAND, Wash. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Many Americans seem confused and immobilized by a key part of the recent Health Reform legislation, the CLASS Act, which will offer a form of long term care insurance for working people and others who may become disabled. ‘CLASS’ stands for Community Living Assistance Services and Supports; and the program, a legacy of the late Senator Edward Kennedy, is intended to offer new choice and security for millions now at risk.
Tag Archives | Community Living Assistance
Long-Term Care: The Next Big Women’s Issue? Denise Gott, Predicting New Waves of Protest, Calls for Reform
KIRKLAND, Wash. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Long-term care is getting a lot of exposure in the current health-reform discussions, but we ain’t seen nothin’ yet, according to Denise Gott, Chairman of the Board of LTC Financial Partners LLC (LTCFP) – one of the nation’s largest and most experienced long-term care insurance agencies. ‘Wait until the most-affected individuals get wind of what’s in store for them; all hell could break loose,’ she says.
KIRKLAND, Wash. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — If and when Congress passes health reform legislation, it may or may not include a public option for long-term care, the assistance with daily living required by millions suffering from long-lasting illnesses or disabilities. If you’re in the market for long-term care insurance, should you wait and see what materializes? Denise Gott says no; there’s too much to lose and little to gain. Gott is Chairman of the Board of LTC Financial Partners LLC, one of the nation’s largest and most experienced long-term care insurance agencies.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- EPIC adds Power Brokers Kathleen Felderman and Jonathan Griffiths and launches Denver office Mon, 20 May 2013
- Banks Will Become Prime Places to Learn About Long-Term Care Insurance, Predicts LTC Partners and Insurance Services Mon, 20 May 2013
- Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License Code for Best Price Ever – Free Lifetime Upgrade Guaranteed Sat, 18 May 2013
- FirstClose Hires Industry Veteran Chip Caldwell as VP, Southeast Region Manager Fri, 17 May 2013
- LendingQB Incorporates Mortgage Insurance Underwriting Guidelines into its Automated Underwriting Engine Thu, 16 May 2013
- Free Data Recovery Software by Remo Software – Popular Remo Recover is now a Free Data Recovery Tool Thu, 16 May 2013
- Roemtech, LLC Announces its Newly Developed PMA-350H Mixer/Amplifier with Auto-HummBuster Technology Thu, 16 May 2013
- Massey Consulting Webcast Series Will Feature Taylor Macdonald of Intacct Tue, 30 Apr 2013
- LendingQB Named a Top 50 Technology Service Provider for First Time Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- Food Finders Kicks Off its 3rd Annual ‘Summer To End Hunger’ Food Drive Thu, 25 Apr 2013
- Interthinx 2012 Yearly Report Highlights Geographical Shift in Mortgage Fraud Risk Thu, 25 Apr 2013
- Two San Rafael High Schools Win First and Second Place in 2013 Northern California Financial Literacy: MoneyWise Teen Contest Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- Business Search Engine Masterseek Testing Massive New Upgrade Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- Businesses Worldwide Will Spend $152 Billion on Managed Telecommunications Services in 2013, says Insight Research Corp. Wed, 24 Apr 2013