NEPTUNE, N.J., March 21, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Move For Hunger is proud to announce the partnership of Victory Packaging at the Champion Level. While Victory Packaging has been a gracious partner of Move For Hunger since 2010, they are strengthening their relationship for 2012 by increasing their support from Mission to the Champion level.
Tag Archives | corporate social responsibility
Relocation Industry and Non-Profit Coming Together to Fight Hunger – Victory Packaging Moves for Hunger
LOS ANGELES, Calif., Feb. 29, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Neotrope(R), a public relations, advertising and marketing firm established in 1983, today announced the recipients of the NonProfit PR Grant Program for 2012. This year’s 10 recipients, selected from over 300 applicants, will receive approximately $50,000 total in pro bono services. Originally launched in 2000, the Neotrope PR Grants program has helped raise awareness for worthwhile causes all over the U.S. by providing public relations, news dissemination and online marketing, donated by Neotrope’s accredited staff.
Non-Profit PR Grants Program expanded to $50K for 2012, now includes Internet Marketing Campaign for Grant Recipients
TORRANCE, Calif., Dec. 19, 2011 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Neotrope, a California based brand identity, internet marketing, and PR firm established in 1983, today announced it has expanded the deliverables of its 2012 Non-Profit PR Grants Program. All recipients of the 2012 program will now also receive up to $2,500 in additional services; specifically free online text and banner advertising on Neotrope(R) News Network sites. This brings the dollar value of the grant to each chosen recipient to $5,000, or $50,000 total value in donated services for 2012.
SPRINGFIELD, N.J. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — November is National Epilepsy Awareness Month. This year’s theme, ‘Get Seizure Smart,’ encouraged Dominick and Kristina Toresco of Readington, New Jersey, to share their son’s experience with his neurological impairment. The Torescos are generous fund raisers for the Epilepsy Foundation, through their New Jersey auto dealerships.
LOS ANGELES, Calif., Dec. 12 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Neotrope(R), a brand identity, PR, and marketing firm established Jan. of 1983, announced today the 2009 Non-Profit PR Grant Program recipients: those non-profit organizations chosen to receive free public relations and newswire services. Neotrope previously donated $25K worth of services in 2000, and $22K in 2005. This year, services are being donated by Neotrope to worthy smaller non-profit and charitable organizations to celebrate the company’s 25th anniversary.
Happiness Spreads Through African Villages Thanks to Growing Contributions from Long Term Care Insurance Professionals
KIRKLAND, Wash., Nov. 22 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — AIDS-plagued Kenya isn’t on the big-bailout list, but an efficient, grass-roots movement is afoot that could produce more results than mountains of poorly-managed money. The movement is powered by human spirit and enough cash to ignite self-sufficiency and unstoppable progress. Called the Rabuor Village Project, it’s funded in part by LTC Financial Partners, LLC, one of America’s most experienced long term care insurance agencies and a few of the nation’s top insurance carriers. (VIDEO – VNR)
Leaders from Fast-Growing Company Met in Tampa to Discuss Nationwide Hiring and to Give Back to the Community
KIRKLAND, Wash., Sept. 29 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — What has building bikes for charity got to do with filling 1,000 insurance jobs? Not much, you might say; but LTC Financial Partners LLC, (LTCFP), a fast-growing insurance agency, thinks otherwise. Says CEO Cameron Truesdell, ‘While tightening bolts and pumping tires, our sales leaders brainstormed how to find and hire really good people.’
KIRKLAND, Wash., May 29 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Going green can add green to the bottom line. That’s the experience of LTC Financial Partners LLC (known in the industry as LTCFP), one of the nation’s most experienced long term care insurance agencies. As a result of pro-environment steps now being taken, the organization plans to double or even triple the productivity of its agents within two to four years – this on top of huge savings in gasoline.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- EPIC adds Power Brokers Kathleen Felderman and Jonathan Griffiths and launches Denver office Mon, 20 May 2013
- Banks Will Become Prime Places to Learn About Long-Term Care Insurance, Predicts LTC Partners and Insurance Services Mon, 20 May 2013
- Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License Code for Best Price Ever – Free Lifetime Upgrade Guaranteed Sat, 18 May 2013
- FirstClose Hires Industry Veteran Chip Caldwell as VP, Southeast Region Manager Fri, 17 May 2013
- LendingQB Incorporates Mortgage Insurance Underwriting Guidelines into its Automated Underwriting Engine Thu, 16 May 2013
- Free Data Recovery Software by Remo Software – Popular Remo Recover is now a Free Data Recovery Tool Thu, 16 May 2013
- Roemtech, LLC Announces its Newly Developed PMA-350H Mixer/Amplifier with Auto-HummBuster Technology Thu, 16 May 2013
- James Allen’s Natural Gemstones Bring New Color to Life Tue, 30 Apr 2013
- California Mortgage Bankers Association Names The Compliance Group President Annemaria Allen to its Board of Directors Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- LendingQB Named a Top 50 Technology Service Provider for First Time Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- Food Finders Kicks Off its 3rd Annual ‘Summer To End Hunger’ Food Drive Thu, 25 Apr 2013
- Interthinx 2012 Yearly Report Highlights Geographical Shift in Mortgage Fraud Risk Thu, 25 Apr 2013
- Two San Rafael High Schools Win First and Second Place in 2013 Northern California Financial Literacy: MoneyWise Teen Contest Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- Business Search Engine Masterseek Testing Massive New Upgrade Wed, 24 Apr 2013