NEW YORK, N.Y. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — California, Florida, Michigan, Arizona, and Nevada made up more than half of the foreclosure activity in May. According to ForeclosureListings.com, there were 8,828 California foreclosure listings in May and 10,506 in June; an increase of 19.0 percent.
Tag Archives | ForeclosureListings.com
NEW YORK, N.Y. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — ForeclosureListings has noticed falling and rising trends in foreclosures in recent months. Why? When the supply of homes outweighs the demand for them, the prices shrink. When the values are attractive enough to investors with enough money to withstand the smaller return on the investment, the supply is reduced and the prices sustain at a present level until the next surge of depressed properties are on the market available at discounted prices.
NEW YORK, N.Y. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — ForeclosureListings reports foreclosure home statistics and the average price of a foreclosure home in states and cities that had higher home prices entering foreclosures in the first quarter of 2011.
NEW YORK, N.Y. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — ForeclosureListings.com reports data that shows alarming statistics about five states that had more foreclosures in them from 2010 to 2011 and the average price of a home in foreclosure. Struggling with job losses and loans worth more than their home’s value, almost 5 million borrowers are at least two months behind on their mortgages.
NEW YORK, N.Y. — Data published by ForeclosureListings comparing March 2010 to February 2010 shows that Florida and Georgia had an important increase in foreclosure rates at 21.26 percent and 20.14 percent respectively. Michigan, one of the economically hardest-hit by the recession and a leading state in the number of foreclosure states surprisingly had only a .44 percent rise in foreclosures for the same time period.
NEW YORK, N.Y. — Data published by ForeclosureListings comparing February 2010 to January 2010 shows that Texas has witnessed the highest increase in foreclosures with a rise of 35.3 percent, followed by Michigan at 17.54 percent, California at 11.93 percent, and Florida at 4.71 percent increases. Georgia actually showed a decrease of 5.55 percent and Arkansas showed the largest drop in foreclosures down 28.6 percent.
NEW YORK, N.Y. — Foreclosure Listings confirmed that the national foreclosure rate in January was one foreclosure filing for every 466 U.S. households; the most severe problems continue in the west and in Florida. Unemployment, economic hardship, negative equity, and credit availability are driving the foreclosures. Yet between the months of December 2009 and January 2010 a drop in the actual number of foreclosures was recorded.
NEW YORK, N.Y. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The end of the recession may be in sight as foreclosure rates were down again in many states in November compared with October while foreclosure prices were up. Comparing rates and sale price figures from ForeclosureListings.com offers a positive economic snapshot of the current housing market. For buyers who have been waiting and watching the market, now is a good time to buy.
NEW YORK, N.Y. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The fast paced world of real estate is about to move even faster thanks to new tools for the web that have just been released by industry leader ForeclosureListings.com. The Internet based foreclosure listing service has just released the first ever foreclosure API on the market. This tool joins the company’s current offering of successful real estate widgets already in widespread use on the Internet.
NEW YORK, N.Y. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — According to statistics from Foreclosure Listings, foreclosure rates are still on the rise across the country, a sure sign that the recession is far from over. The same statistics show that average foreclosure sale prices are also on the rise. The combination means that it is a strong market and a good opportunity for investment buyers.
NEW YORK, N.Y., April 14 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Foreclosure Listings has been carefully following the effects of the economic package and reports that foreclosure numbers continue to surge. The most recent news was the president’s introduction of the Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
NEW YORK, N.Y., Feb. 5 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Foreclosure Listings, one of the largest foreclosure listings providers, reports a total of 3,108,364 foreclosure filings in 2008 – auction sale notices, bank repossessions, and default notices – 1,275,791 U.S. Properties over the course of the year; an 82-percent increase in all properties from 2007, and a 240-percent increase in the total number of properties from 2006.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License Code for Best Price Ever – Free Lifetime Upgrade Guaranteed Sat, 18 May 2013
- FirstClose Hires Industry Veteran Chip Caldwell as VP, Southeast Region Manager Fri, 17 May 2013
- LendingQB Incorporates Mortgage Insurance Underwriting Guidelines into its Automated Underwriting Engine Thu, 16 May 2013
- Free Data Recovery Software by Remo Software – Popular Remo Recover is now a Free Data Recovery Tool Thu, 16 May 2013
- Roemtech, LLC Announces its Newly Developed PMA-350H Mixer/Amplifier with Auto-HummBuster Technology Thu, 16 May 2013
- State Farm Grant provides Economics and Financial Literacy Training to Teachers and Students in California Wed, 15 May 2013
- E’shee Clinical Esthetic Receives 2013 Best of Philadelphia Award Wed, 15 May 2013
- AC Talent Agency Partners Up with NEXT Models Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Interthinx 2012 Yearly Report Highlights Geographical Shift in Mortgage Fraud Risk Thu, 25 Apr 2013
- Two San Rafael High Schools Win First and Second Place in 2013 Northern California Financial Literacy: MoneyWise Teen Contest Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- Business Search Engine Masterseek Testing Massive New Upgrade Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- Businesses Worldwide Will Spend $152 Billion on Managed Telecommunications Services in 2013, says Insight Research Corp. Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- EPIC and Preferred Operator Group Partner to Fight Workers’ Compensation Insurance Fraud Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- Moonlite Bar-B-Q-Inn Celebrates 50 Years of Smoke and Friends Wed, 24 Apr 2013