ATLANTA, Ga. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — CMI and Pfizer will co-present ‘Engaging Stakeholders with A Story – 3 Tips to Improve Research Reporting’ at the PMRG’s upcoming National Annual Conference March 10-12 in National Harbor, Md.
Tag Archives | marketing research company
CMI’s Paul Gondek and Alisa Hamilton to Co-Present with Deanna Schwarz of Pfizer at 2013 PRMG Annual National Conference
ATLANTA, Ga. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Paul Gondek has joined CMI to expand the company’s Healthcare Solutions practice to support healthcare, pharmaceutical, and medical device companies. As vice president client solutions and healthcare lead, Gondek will further enhance an experienced pharmaceutical team, using advanced analytics and immersive techniques to provide strategic insights that brand teams can use.
ATLANTA, Ga. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — CMI, a full-service marketing research company, has added two new professionals to its client solutions team. Bill Douglas has joined CMI in an account management role, and Valerie Deaton is the newest addition to CMI’s qualitative research team as a qualitative manager.
ATLANTA, Ga. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Ryan Kocher has joined CMI, a full-service marketing research company, as vice president of analytics. Kocher will lead CMI’s analytical sciences team, where he will oversee all of CMI’s analytic service processes and offerings, and guides development of new solutions to help clients understand the decisions their customers make and why.
ATLANTA, Ga. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — CMI, a full-service marketing research company, has added three new professionals to its growing team: Janice Harllee, Pamela Vaughn, and Sarah Bromley.
ATLANTA, Ga. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — CMI, a full-service marketing research company, was recognized as a 2010 Client Advisor Awards winner in the Small Client category during a ceremony on December 8, 2010. The Client Advisor Awards is the country’s only award program honoring the economic impact of professional services firms, advisor professionalism and ‘clients of choice.’
CMI Ranked Sixth Fastest-Growing Market Research Company by Inside Research, Publisher of the Honomichl Top 50
ATLANTA, Ga. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — CMI, a full-service marketing research company, has been ranked the sixth fastest growing market research firm in the U.S. The annual rankings are compiled by Inside Research, publishers of the Honomichl Top 50 List of U.S. Marketing Research Organizations. CMI’s U.S. revenues grew by 124 percent between 2004 and 2009. CMI is one of only two companies in the top six spots that generated industry-leading growth without acquiring another company.
ATLANTA, Ga. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — CMI has been ranked #42 on the 2010 Honomichl Top 50 list of the United States’ largest marketing research organizations – up from a #45 ranking last year. Companies appearing on the list are ranked by annual revenues for the preceding year. CMI reported revenues of $15 million, an increase of 6.4 percent from 2008.
ATLANTA, Ga. — CMI, a full-service marketing research company, has added three new professionals to its project management team: Alisa Hamilton as senior project manager, and Matt Orenstein and Nicole Stover as assistant project managers. CMI is a full-service marketing research company that creates competitive advantages for clients by turning research data into strategic insights and recommendations that drive business results.
ATLANTA, Ga. — CMI, a full-service marketing research company, is pleased to announce the addition of JD Woods to its client services team. Woods will be responsible for managing key accounts in the insurance and telecom industries, supporting account executives for new business development, and assisting project management staff.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- Blue Horizon International Exhibits at World Stem Cells Congress Tue, 21 May 2013
- You want a Voice? You have a Choice! Tue, 21 May 2013
- EPIC Creates Healthcare Engagement Video Series Tue, 21 May 2013
- EPIC adds Power Brokers Kathleen Felderman and Jonathan Griffiths and launches Denver office Mon, 20 May 2013
- Banks Will Become Prime Places to Learn About Long-Term Care Insurance, Predicts LTC Partners and Insurance Services Mon, 20 May 2013
- Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License Code for Best Price Ever – Free Lifetime Upgrade Guaranteed Sat, 18 May 2013
- FirstClose Hires Industry Veteran Chip Caldwell as VP, Southeast Region Manager Fri, 17 May 2013
- TeamSnap Named Smart 25 Award Winner for its Growth-Oriented Mobile Approach Tue, 30 Apr 2013
- Gunther’s Games Arcade Reopens on Broadway Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- Teenage entrepreneur-led Bulldog Lighting leading the push for California legislators to pass proposed ‘Made in the USA labeling’ bill Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- California Mortgage Bankers Association Names The Compliance Group President Annemaria Allen to its Board of Directors Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- LendingQB Named a Top 50 Technology Service Provider for First Time Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- Food Finders Kicks Off its 3rd Annual ‘Summer To End Hunger’ Food Drive Thu, 25 Apr 2013
- Interthinx 2012 Yearly Report Highlights Geographical Shift in Mortgage Fraud Risk Thu, 25 Apr 2013