NEW YORK, N.Y., April 24, 2013 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Today is the long-awaited launch of the upgraded Masterseek business search experience that has the industry buzzing. A successful test phase was concluded during the month of March, and now the newly improved system is available to everyone in beta phase. The upgrades will provide a more powerful and intuitive business search platform that is years ahead of the competition.
Tag Archives | Masterseek Corporation
NEW YORK, N.Y., Feb. 16, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — If acquired in the near future analysts predict Masterseek.com (The Company) will achieve 18-20 USD per share, and some financial experts estimate up to 35 USD per share if Masterseek should choose an IPO, reports The Company.
NEW YORK, N.Y., Jan. 31, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — As part of Masterseek’s ongoing effort to increase the size of their database while improving functionality they have recently created and patented a unique search technology for their website (US Patent application 61592495). The new plug-in is expected to debut before the end of February, 2012.
Analysis Reveals the Next ‘Google’ of B2B Search Engines – Masterseek.com Surpasses Largest B2B Search Engines by Drastic Margins
NEW YORK, N.Y., Jan. 23, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Masterseek.com is a B2B search engine which provides businesses the ability to search for other businesses across the globe without the clutter often resulting from searches in consumer-based search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo. While Masterseek is primarily a B2B oriented search engine, it is also a convenient source for consumers searching specific businesses and it is believed a percent of Masterseek traffic is from consumer searches.
NEW YORK, N.Y., Jan. 20, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Masterseek.com is a B2B search engine offering the ability to search for businesses across the globe while eliminating ‘clutter’ inherent in consumer-based search engine results. Though Masterseek is a B2B based search engine, Masterseek also receives traffic from consumers seeking specific businesses.
NEW YORK, N.Y., Jan. 4, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — In what may prove to be a significant day in the development of B2B search technology, today Masterseek, the world’s fastest-growing B2B search engine platform, announced an important milestone: The business search engine giant has now reached 100 million business profiles.
NEW YORK, N.Y. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Masterseek Corporation, headquartered in New York, has announced the upcoming private placement of 3 million new shares at an expected price of $8.60 per share, for total expected proceeds of at least $25 million. Masterseek currently has 30 million outstanding shares, valued at about $9 each, implying a current value of about $270 million for this B2B search engine and business information platform.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License Code for Best Price Ever – Free Lifetime Upgrade Guaranteed Sat, 18 May 2013
- FirstClose Hires Industry Veteran Chip Caldwell as VP, Southeast Region Manager Fri, 17 May 2013
- LendingQB Incorporates Mortgage Insurance Underwriting Guidelines into its Automated Underwriting Engine Thu, 16 May 2013
- Free Data Recovery Software by Remo Software – Popular Remo Recover is now a Free Data Recovery Tool Thu, 16 May 2013
- Roemtech, LLC Announces its Newly Developed PMA-350H Mixer/Amplifier with Auto-HummBuster Technology Thu, 16 May 2013
- State Farm Grant provides Economics and Financial Literacy Training to Teachers and Students in California Wed, 15 May 2013
- E’shee Clinical Esthetic Receives 2013 Best of Philadelphia Award Wed, 15 May 2013
- AC Talent Agency Partners Up with NEXT Models Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Interthinx 2012 Yearly Report Highlights Geographical Shift in Mortgage Fraud Risk Thu, 25 Apr 2013
- Two San Rafael High Schools Win First and Second Place in 2013 Northern California Financial Literacy: MoneyWise Teen Contest Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- Business Search Engine Masterseek Testing Massive New Upgrade Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- Businesses Worldwide Will Spend $152 Billion on Managed Telecommunications Services in 2013, says Insight Research Corp. Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- EPIC and Preferred Operator Group Partner to Fight Workers’ Compensation Insurance Fraud Wed, 24 Apr 2013
- Moonlite Bar-B-Q-Inn Celebrates 50 Years of Smoke and Friends Wed, 24 Apr 2013