SALT LAKE CITY, Utah, Feb. 23, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — International Document Services (IDS), a mortgage document preparation vendor, has compiled the results of its 2011 annual client survey to determine lender experiences and expectations regarding initial disclosure documents, an element of mortgage origination targeted by new regulations in recent and coming years.
Tag Archives | mortgage documents
Mortgage Lenders Cite Compliance, Ease of Use As Top Priorities for Initial Disclosures in IDS Survey
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — International Document Services (IDS), a mortgage document preparation vendor, has been approved by Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) to provide mortgage documents via e-delivery to loan applicants. The approval covers e-delivery for all mortgage documents, but typically, initial and pre-disclosures are the primary documents submitted to loan applicants electronically.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- Huskies for Adoption Hermosa Beach Saturday May 25, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tue, 21 May 2013
- Blue Horizon International Exhibits at World Stem Cells Congress Tue, 21 May 2013
- You want a Voice? You have a Choice! Tue, 21 May 2013
- EPIC Creates Healthcare Engagement Video Series Tue, 21 May 2013
- EPIC adds Power Brokers Kathleen Felderman and Jonathan Griffiths and launches Denver office Mon, 20 May 2013
- Banks Will Become Prime Places to Learn About Long-Term Care Insurance, Predicts LTC Partners and Insurance Services Mon, 20 May 2013
- Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum License Code for Best Price Ever – Free Lifetime Upgrade Guaranteed Sat, 18 May 2013
- DualCool Delvers Proven Results for Walmart and PG&E Wed, 01 May 2013
- Food Finders Celebrates 100 MILLION Pounds of Food Rescued Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Gunther’s Games Arcade Reopens on Broadway Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- Teenage entrepreneur-led Bulldog Lighting leading the push for California legislators to pass proposed ‘Made in the USA labeling’ bill Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- California Mortgage Bankers Association Names The Compliance Group President Annemaria Allen to its Board of Directors Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- LendingQB Named a Top 50 Technology Service Provider for First Time Fri, 26 Apr 2013
- Food Finders Kicks Off its 3rd Annual ‘Summer To End Hunger’ Food Drive Thu, 25 Apr 2013