OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Delta Dental of Oklahoma announces that The Oklahoma Dental Foundation Mobile Dental Unit has provided free dental care to more than 10,000 patients as of Sept. 6. Dafne Soto, 8, of Oklahoma City was the honored 10,000th patient served on the mobile unit as it made a stop at the Latino Community Development Agency. Soto was one of eight children and youth who had an appointment for needed dental care that day.
Tag Archives | Oklahoma City
OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The countdown has begun. The Department of Energy has imposed new regional efficiency standards for varying air conditioning and heating equipment effective May 1, 2013. And, JAF Industries’ e-cap is ready to help.
OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla., March 29, 2012 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Cory Allen Contemporary Art (CACA) announces that artist and feminist Marilyn Artus is introducing her new portrait of the Virgin Mary in attempt to protest the continued infringement of women’s rights by the Catholic Church and the many prominent conservatives. The portrait of the Virgin Mary will be on tour though many galleries and events; kicking off the tour with the AKA Gallery in Oklahoma City, Okla., April 6, 2012.
OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — The Economic Development Generating Excellence Policy Board announced that 12 pre-proposal applications from an initial field of 62 have been approved to advance to the next step in the 2010 funding evaluation process. This year represents the third round of funding disbursement from the EDGE fund; in 2009, five awards were granted totaling $7.5 million. This year, around $6.5 million will be available for award distribution.
OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — 4 Styles Enter-Active Systems, a division of JAF Industries, recently released an interactive tool that allows potential consumers to preview books and other products in a manner that appeals to all four learning styles: auditory; kinesthetic; visual and reading/writing.
OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Delta Dental of Oklahoma was recently honored for its contributions to the state’s nonprofit community. The Beacon Award honors 24 statewide businesses that have played instrumental roles in supporting nonprofit programs that help so many Oklahomans in need; the program recognizes finalists in six categories, with a Beacon Award winner in each category.
Explore Send2Press Newswire for Journalists:
Subscribe and Connect:
Receive a Send2Press® Newswire Once Daily Press Release Summary by E-Mail (powered by Google).
- Nude Pregnant Kim Kardashian ‘Fertility Statue’ Unveiling in L.A. Thu, 23 May 2013
- International Document Services idsDoc Mortgage Document Prep System Improves Productivity and Delivers Custom Docs to Mortgage Network Thu, 23 May 2013
- Leawo Releases Brand-New 50,000-User-Tested Windows 8 Blu-ray Player Software at the Lowest Price Ever Thu, 23 May 2013
- Bankers Asset Management Uses Quandis’ Valuation System to Efficiently Complete BPOs and Manage Agents Thu, 23 May 2013
- Banks Flock to Financial Education to Drive Sales Wed, 22 May 2013
- Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Announces Three-day Musical Lineup with Dot Dot Dot, Magic Box, and Michael McDermott Band Wed, 22 May 2013
- SecuGen India is Now Open for Business Wed, 22 May 2013
- Mortgage Technology Magazine Names IDS to 2013 ‘Top 50 Service Providers’ List Thu, 02 May 2013
- Workforce Investment Board of San Bernardino County Appoints New Leadership Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Mortgage Technology Magazine Designates Quandis a Top 50 Service Provider for Third Year in a Row Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Members of the Hollywood Community and Military Charity Arrive in Washington, D.C. to Receive Congressional Commendations Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- EnviroIngenuity Offers High Performance Vertical Gardens for Home Use Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- For the 5th Year in a Row Mueller Offers a Metal Building to a Deserving Texas Non-Profit Organization Mon, 29 Apr 2013
- Author and Cancer Advocate Joy Cruse to speak at III Forks Golf Classic Dinner to Benefit Childhood Cancer Research Mon, 29 Apr 2013